Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else have zero muscle and just skin n bones?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
Now now I have never worked out in my life or really been athletic, but I have virtually zero muscle tone or definition despite being very low body fat (you can see my hips and ribs, but no abs and everything is very flat like there's no muscle). Anyone else have similar issues? Is this normal or is it just another morbidity to add to my shopping list of health issues?

Gymmaxx if you want muscles

Yeah me,it's due to the shitty genetics i've inherited combined with shitty diet growing up.

Gymmaxx if you want muscles
I know of some normies who have much bigger muscles than me who never go to gym, they just naturally get them from walking around etc

I know of some normies who have much bigger muscles than me who never go to gym, they just naturally get them from walking around etc
genetics :fuk: unless they play sports

Yep the title describes me exactly.

I'm pretty much zero muscle, 5'10 and 150lbs. Shit sucks when you have 6.25 inch wrists and low testosterone so there's no way I could pack enough muscle to make myself look manly.