Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone else have violent thoughts?

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Oreo mix breed, one shower away from ascending
★★★★
I keep fantasizing about a normie laughing at me.

The next part of the fantasy is me choking the normie until he passes out and then making my great escape undetected.

Unfortunately I am to high inhib to do this but who knows maybe in the future I will find a way to lower my inhibition and fuck up some bully.

Do you guys have violent fantasy's?

(I'm not a fed I swear)

Last edited:
No, I only have thoughts of respecting women and treating them like fellow human beings, officer.

No, I only have thoughts of respecting women and treating them like fellow human beings, officer.
Lol I knew someone was gonna say something about it being a fed post.

Don't worry this is one free pass you inkwells can get without getting arrested

Yesterday, I was wandering around, looking for a foid to punch in the face, but I couldn't find one.

Yesterday, I was wandering around, looking for a foid to punch in the face, but I couldn't find one.
Nigga do you not fear getting caught again?

I didn't care, I was feeling really pissed off
Damn. Imo if you are gonna punch someone you should punch some soyboy bully. Maybe like bait him into swinging at you (so that you can claim self defense) and then just beat the fuck out of him?

Idk just an idea

Damn. Imo if you are gonna punch someone you should punch some soyboy bully. Maybe like bait him into swinging at you (so that you can claim self defense) and then just beat the fuck out of him?

Idk just an idea
Soyboy bully?
That's a paradox.
I rather punch foids, but if I were to punch a man, i'd punch a chad or prettyboy.

Soyboy bully?
That's a paradox.
I rather punch foids, but if I were to punch a man, i'd punch a chad or prettyboy.
By soyboy I mean like some normfag who will laugh behind your back or make some comment from a distance

Yeah towards a girl, I wanna torture her, I don't think I can hold myself next time I see her, I'm gonna spit on her face or puke

By soyboy I mean like some normfag who will laugh behind your back or make some comment from a distance
Finding foids to assault isn't easy, they almost never go out alone.
They always go out to public places with lots of people around and they go out with their friends, family and bfs.
With that girl I punched, honestly, i got lucky when I found her.
I wasn't even looking for a foid to punch at the time, i was taking a short cut home, I saw an opportunity and I took it.

nigga i have murder fantasies i feel like murdering people i see irl i might unironically end up ruining my life if i ever cave in to this bs

i saw your thread about you considering going on ssris

if you do this may very well end up happening to you too

Finding foids to assault isn't easy, they almost never go out alone.
They always go out to public places with lots of people around and they go out with their friends, family and bfs.
With that girl I punched, honestly, i got lucky when I found her.
I wasn't even looking for a foid to punch at the time, i was taking a short cut home, I saw an opportunity and I took it.
Was there ever a article posted about what you did?

Used to in the past, not so much anymore

I don’t know if it’s because my T levels are decreasing or if I don’t care as much, but I do fantasize about having cartoonish video game style wounds and walking around in public like a badass cod hero so idk

I often think about beating the fuck out of my boss

My life is violent so my thoughts have to be violent too.