Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone else have varicose veins on their face?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Even without them I'd be a 3/10 but the gross veins on my face b the nail in the coffin.

They are quite visible but for some reason my shitty phone camera never picks them up and I can't find any image on the internet of a person who has it worse than me. I have thick blue/green veins under my eyes and red spider veins under my eyebrows.

Almost every person I've come across has brought them up before. They always ask what it is the first time I meet someone. I don't even know. Some ppl would joke and call me a heroine addict n all dat.

Actually this photo is a good representation of them. Mine are as bad as this person's veins are.
Images 18

Even without them I'd be a 3/10 but the gross veins on my face b the nail in the coffin.

They are quite visible but for some reason my shitty phone camera never picks them up and I can't find any image on the internet of a person who has it worse than me. I have thick blue/green veins under my eyes and red spider veins under my eyebrows.

Almost every person I've come across has brought them up before. They always ask what it is the first time I meet someone. I don't even know. Some ppl would joke and call me a heroine addict n all dat.

Actually this photo is a good representation of them. Mine are as bad as this person's veins are.
View attachment 328287
Shit, I guess I'm so starved of affection and sex that I wouldn't mind dating that woman at all, those veins don't bother me one bit.

But I doubt any woman would say that about a guy.

I'm not a cumskin so no.

644dbada3f97e93a04892357c20e9a94

Jup. My eyes and skin are fucked.

Get tanned bro.
Oh wait nevermind you live in the UK. You are not entitled to sun.

They are quite visible but for some reason my shitty phone camera never picks them up

So that tells that I have this condition much worse than you. They are very visible in all photos of me using any camera.

That makes me nervous to look at.

@FastBananaCEO Have u looked into gaing body fat maybe fat will cover the face?
Ye recently I've started eating more. I'm skinny so I think that it makes them more visible then they normally would be.

I'm skinny so I think that it makes them more visible then they normally would be.

I've lost almost 50 % of my weight after I stopped the meds I was forced to take in the mental hospital. Being fat did not make them any less visible!

Nope, I don’t have any veins like that on my face.

I've lost almost 50 % of my weight after I stopped the meds I was forced to take in the mental hospital. Being fat did not make them any less visible!
Is there any way of getting rid of them or making them less visible? :(

Is there any way of getting rid of them or making them less visible? :(

We have already discussed this. Don't you remember? I made a thread about this problem.