Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else have this feeling

Cheesecel

Cheesecel

Leyleycel
★★★★★
Do you ever feel like the vibe just changed. Like everything felt real up until a certain point, because for me I would always look back and say that "x years ago was when I was truly happy". It just gets worse progressively as you get older. Its not even happiness, its a sense of being within oneself. To look in the mirror of your own soul and see something familiar.

I know I cant talk with my abysmally low postcount but I felt like this site used to be much better. More things going on and less drama, but the drama that did happened didnt seem so consequential. All the people I used to talk to arent here anymore.

I know its probably because were all getting older but man i wasnt ready for this, I feel as though I am not living for anything.

im nearing fucking 30 and im still a virgin retard
it is ovER these romanian foids are the worst like american foids

The black pill wasn't as popular as it is today, so the forum felt like something special. Now it's filled with normie dude bros, basically the same scum as looksmax.

The black pill wasn't as popular as it is today, so the forum felt like something special. Now it's filled with normie dude bros, basically the same scum as looksmax.
Yeah I think thats it, Ill just be on and off, I dont think I missed that much

fuck I made my account in 2019

The Forum is constantly been invaded by Reddit refugees