Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else have teeth ache and dry tongue/throat?

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
I have had both of those for years now man and still don't know what's wrong with me.

Like it doesn't matter what i drink my throat is still as dry as Sahara, and my teeth ache 24/7 even thought i brush 3 times a day.

I have it rn, but not all the time

Go see a dentist man. Are you taking painkillers?

Go see a dentist man. Are you taking painkillers?

I ain't taking anything.

I'm just suffering man i have all sorts of diseases n shit and i'm poor as fuck.

I ain't taking anything.

I'm just suffering man i have all sorts of diseases n shit and i'm poor as fuck.

Aren’t your parents helping you

no, @Colvin76 do you?

Aren’t your parents helping you

I live with my parents.

With the whole Covid situation it has become rather hard to got to a doctor so i'm just waiting at this point.

I have had both of those for years now man and still don't know what's wrong with me.

Like it doesn't matter what i drink my throat is still as dry as Sahara, and my teeth ache 24/7 even thought i brush 3 times a day.
I have dry throat sometimes and my teeth will ache for no reason despite me brushing them daily. I think I grind my teeth and must have some mild case of sleep apnea.

You should keep brushing 3 times a day but drink more water after meals tbh