Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel anyone else have romantic dreams constantly involving a foid that doesn't exist

MisterMeme

MisterMeme

Bleached niggercel
read title I constantly have romantic dreams of the same foid (who doesn't really exist btw) and it is ruining me every time I wake up from such dreams I feel very very bad. Why does my brain do this to me ffs. Anyone else have this?

I had such dreams then i really met foids who look the same in real maybe the law of attraction is true but they ruined my life. Dreams come true. Never dream as an incel.

I don't dream about foids

I had such dreams then i really met foids who look the same in real maybe the law of attraction is true but they ruined my life. Dreams come true. Never dream as an incel.
this is my great fear tbh I am convinced that I will meet a foid similar in looks to her and that I got feelings for her thanks to this stupid dream.

Not often, but I have, many times in fact
Can't remember really well but you feel like complete shit after waking up

Haven't dreamed for a while now

this is my great fear tbh I am convinced that I will meet a foid similar in looks to her and that I got feelings for her thanks to this stupid dream.
the same with me, i always imagine the same kind of girl but when i see one in real life... you know

Yes, I had one about a foid who I really wanted, I don’t know why my brain does this to me it just makes me wanna rope

read title I constantly have romantic dreams of the same foid (who doesn't really exist btw) and it is ruining me every time I wake up from such dreams I feel very very bad. Why does my brain do this to me ffs. Anyone else have this?
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Not often, but I have, many times in fact
Can't remember really well but you feel like complete shit after waking up
Holy shit yes

It's like for a split second i still feel the endless, unparalleled joy and happiness i experienced in that dream.
I CAN GENUINELY FEEL IT
Then I realize my predicament and how utterly devoid of pleasure my life is

Yes, but within time your brain will get in touch to be dreaming blackpilled. Today I dreamt about Hitler, submarines in middle sea, and a fat disgusting roastie being excluded from society by Chad, normies and yes, incels too

Pleasant dreaming at 14:00 :feelsLSD:

No.

Romance is stupid.

No. Mine are always somebody I know

it happens to me sometimes it a diff foid from every dream and sometimes its a girl that i deeply love unconditionally that came to me in a vision i will post a thread on this , but did you meet the foid in the dream:fuk:

I rarely see foids in my sleeping dreams. Though day dreams are obviously a different story.

Never happened. I have from time to time dreams involving my crush. These are one of the best dreams i have.

Yes. I have several fantasy foids that I based off of my "oneitis", Shannon Rose Bosanac. My favorite one is a brunette named "Susanna".

Unlike the vain, worthless filth I've loved for years, Susanna is humble and loyal.