Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else have random strangers just stare in confusion at you?

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
Men, women, children, young, old it doesn’t matter. I’ll just be going about my day minding my own business and I’ll just see people starring at me with like a perplexed look or look of bewilderment. Almost like a “dude wtf” look. Us my face that fucking ugly jfc. :cryfeels:

No. Never go out unless it's to the store and I don't Care. Imagine being privelaged enough to have people stare at you.

Men, women, children, young, old it doesn’t matter. I’ll just be going about my day minding my own business and I’ll just see people starring at me with like a perplexed look or look of bewilderment. Almost like a “dude wtf” look. Us my face that fucking ugly jfc. :cryfeels:

What was your first reaction to this picture:
Downloadfile

Quite uncanny, isn't it? This picture triggers a feeling of dread because humans needed it in order to survive potential predators in nature and within their populations.

So disturbing is our face that we actually trigger the same feeling in normies. The worst part is that there is little we can do about it.

No. Never go out unless it's to the store and I don't Care. Imagine being privelaged enough to have people stare at you.
Having people so confused by your fuck ugly face that they can’t help but look away is a “privilege” :feelswhat:

Countless times since I was a young child. They'd laugh:

Funny Faces GIF

Fidget

(This is how I look when I start fidgeting with objects. Strangers would look at me in disgust or laugh at me, which is why I hid it when I was an adolescent)

Make Threatening Gestures:

penguin random house bully GIF by Penguin Books UK

(They've uttered insults at me; called me a "sweaty punk"; threatened me with violence)