Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Anyone else have pearly penile papules?

Damn dude. Which STD? Did you wear a condom?
I got some kind of fungi,It made my balls dry up,become scaly and the skin started to crack.I didn't wear a condom when she was blowing me.

I got some kind of fungi,It made my balls dry up,become scaly and the skin started to crack.I didn't wear a condom when she was blowing me.
Damn that sucks. No pun intended

i just noticed i have it, i guess it's over for the 99th time nothing surprises me anymore i hope i will get cancer tomorrow and die

I have those but in real life they dont look so bad, no joke those internet pics are closeups of ugly cocks with pulled back foreskin. Foids dont even care about PPP its only size thats matters.
I also got an std once from an unprotected blowjob. Never put my dick without condom in those dirty hookers mouth ever again.

:feelspuke: Yeesh, man, yeesh. That was worse to me than the cat having its eyes being eaten by maggots.