Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anyone else have no interests outside of feeling pleasure?

jerkjocky

jerkjocky

mentally chad
★★★
im only interested in things that give me pleasurable sensations. anything that feels like work or effort, i have absolutely no interest in.

i have no skills, no hobbies, no drive to learn or to do anything. all i want to do is consoom, coom, laydown, repeat

im only interested in things that give me pleasurable sensations. anything that feels like work or effort, i have absolutely no interest in.

i have no skills, no hobbies, no drive to learn or to do anything. all i want to do is consoom, coom, laydown, repeat
If you ain't doing that you just ain't living

nevermind this guys legit af

Everyone is directed at pleasures but they notice it less because they are used to have sexual satisfaction daily, incels dont, so they overfocus on the frustration, which is natural

#MeToo but some pleasures are only achievable trough hard work, so i do what i gotta do

Yes

Completing a task (work) also gives a pleasurable sensation.
Cleaning my room for example, I absolutely fucking hate it, but I'm not gonna lie, it feels kinda good when you're done and see the result.

Same. Sometimes I feel bad for being a worthless hedonist, but life has no meaning anyway...

My brain is completely fried.

I burnt my food to a crisp because I forgot I put it on almost immediately after I walked away. I will forget things very quickly even if someone tells me over again. I am tired all the time. I have the attention span of a goldfish. I think I am already undergoing age related brain decline at age 23, because that is supposed to be when biological decay of organs starts happening. I am in a haze of brain fog and apathy all the time.

No motivation so I have to inflict pain on myself to study and work. I am so defeated by life yet I force myself to go through the motions like a broken programming script. I hate my mother for giving me her low IQ genes, and Inceldom has only exacerbated my worsening mental state because isolation damages your brain.
brutal brainrotpill. when i was on nofap i could mog my NT coworkers in terms of small talk.

My brain is completely fried but I never did drugs or drank.

I burnt my food to a crisp because I forgot I put it on almost immediately after I walked away. I will forget things very quickly even if someone tells me over again. I am tired all the time. I have the attention span of a goldfish. I think I am already undergoing age related brain decline at age 23, because that is supposed to be when biological decay of organs starts happening.

No motivation so I have to inflict pain on myself to study and work. I am so defeated by life yet I force myself to go through the motions like a broken programming script. I hate my mother for passing down her low IQ genes to me, and Inceldom has only exacerbated my worsening mental state because isolation damages your brain.
Brutual. Its truly impossible to have motivation if you are 22+ without having relationships

brutal brainrotpill. when i was on nofap i could mog my NT coworkers in terms of small talk.
Nofap does help with that yea