Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Anyone else have incel parents?

1337hikki

1337hikki

Member of I.N.C.E.L
When I was 10 or so I heard my parents having sex and I hated it but 10+ years later I haven't heard shit since then so either they're rlly fucking quiet or there just hasn't been any. Is this the endgame of marriage?

mine are doing it multiple times a week. fuckers are doing it in a living room :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::fuk:

My parents were chad and stacy. Brutal genetic recombination pill.

"incel" .... "parents" ....

if you're able to fuck a foid and get her pregnant you aren't an incel.

grey thread

only incels reproduce

bro, how can your parents be incel? :fuk:

most oxymoronical thread yet :feelswhat:

How the fuck do you have incel parent and how the fuck they decide it's would be a good idea to breed now you here as a FKN SUBHUMAN AND HAVE TO EXPERIENCE THIS MISERY JUST KILL THEM ALL AND ROPE AFTER WHAT A BUNCH OF RETARDED LOW IQ :feelsaww: (in gta of course)

Last edited:
I sure hope my parents aren't incel because I won't be here if they are.

sexless marriage, idk for sure but i suspect it
they aren't incel.
if they refuse to ahve sex even tho they're together, they're volcel, not incel.

Parents cannot be incel since they have or had a relationship and have or had consensual sex (at least once to create a baby).

Why the fuck do we have to discuss such basic fucking bullshit. OP your garbage makes zero sense, and thanks god everyone else is calling it out.

thread is retarded and grey af.

they aren't incel.
if they refuse to ahve sex even tho they're together, they're volcel, not incel.

Parents cannot be incel since they have or had a relationship and have or had consensual sex (at least once to create a baby).
If one parent refuses sex (usually the woman) that would make the other incel

*buzzword buzzword buzzword
:soy::soy:

they aren't incel.

Why the fuck do we have to discuss such basic fucking bullshit. OP your garbage makes zero sense, and thanks god everyone else is calling it out.

thread is retarded and grey af.

Shit thread.

What he's (probably) ultimately getting at is this though.

No, but if my dad was born in 21st century he would 100% be incel. Old nigga is lucky as fuck.

i don't understand how my dad managed to get any woman. he's not ugly but he has probably the most boring and cringe beta personality i've ever seen.