Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Anyone else have futuristic surgerymaxxing fantasies?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
So umm... imagine micrometer precision facial bone surgery using robotics that would sculpt your skull into a total gigachad :feelzez: from meshes based on accurate electronic models of a well-defined gigachad facial structure - I'm talking TENS OF MILLIONS of triangles arranged into an incredibly complex polyhedra but an accurate model designed to elicit a response that makes the females instantly wet when the Occipital region of their brain visually processes you. Not only that, but also advanced techniques for bone replacement which could change our frame completely.
Tbh you really do gotta be a real truecel like me to have fantasies about futuristic impossible surgerymaxxing like this. Too bad its a cope. :feelsrope:

@Sparrow's Song thoughts?

You're not the only one who dreams of that righteous day. Not only must we surgerymaxx but we must be reversed aged when that day comes too. The only fear I have about surgerymaxxing is if there are female surgeons and they fuck the surgery up on purpose because they think I'm too ugly to deserve a human life with a human face or if they look at my dick when I'm gassed out and fuck the surgery up just because it's less than 8 inches.

I don't want to be a chad though, I'd rather be a chadlite because it suits what I identify as more, even if it's not the optimal SMV.

ya make me tall

You're not the only one who dreams of that righteous day. Not only must we surgerymaxx but we must be reversed aged when that day comes too. The only fear I have about surgerymaxxing is if there are female surgeons and they fuck the surgery up on purpose because they think I'm too ugly to deserve a human life with a human face or if they look at my dick when I'm gassed out and fuck the surgery up just because it's less than 8 inches.

I don't want to be a chad though, I'd rather be a chadlite because it suits what I identify as more, even if it's not the optimal SMV.
Consumer available high tech surgerymaxxing would provide so many meritocratic benefits to us. If when I go for surgery consultations, I will absolutely make sure my surgeon is blackpilled. No doubt about that and no foids either.

I can only fall asleep if I'm fantasizing about getting the surgeries that would give me a decent life, I know what I need and I know they're possible, but god not only made an incel but also I was born in shithole so shitty that's on the international news everytime in a while, basically a "light" version of Libya :feelsrope:

Consumer available high tech surgerymaxxing would provide so many meritocratic benefits to us. If when I go for surgery consultations, I will absolutely make sure my surgeon is blackpilled. No doubt about that and no foids either.
True, also don't listen to IT when they say facial surgery should not be covered by healthcare, I've talked to plenty of non IT leftists about it and most agree with me. It's mainly incel haters, conservacucks, and bible thumpers who are against it... even a few conservatives I know support it.

If a surgeon is good, he is probably blackpilled. I would hope their are foid surgeons out there who wouldn't fuck up an incel surgery on purpose but you never know how deep the lookism based hatred runs in every foid.

I can't imagine a single surgery that would make me good looking, also i'm 34 so it's too late.

My face had to be redone from scratch, then i would need to enlarge my shoulders (which i don't know how it's possible, you can't make your bones longer).

Gymceling helps you only with posture (and not always) and with some muscles.

Not possible.

Just imagine... :feelsrope:

True, also don't listen to IT when they say facial surgery should not be covered by healthcare, I've talked to plenty of non IT leftists about it and most agree with me. It's mainly incel haters, conservacucks, and bible thumpers who are against it... even a few conservatives I know support it.
Lifefuel tbh