Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone else have fantasies about being a teenage chad often?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
I've always had this fantasy about going into the body of some teenage chad, and then getting a hot 14 year old jb pregnant and then watch her panic as she realizes she is pregnant and doesn't know what to do and then I am there to comfort her. There's something that makes you feel so superior to all other men when you are able to easily access jb foids, that feeling of power is probably one of the most amazing feelings on earth. Just imagine how those chads feel, it must be 100x better than any cope we have.

Last edited:
That's all I fantasize about.

There's something that makes you feel so superior to all other men when you are able to easily access jb foids, that feeling of power is probably one of the most amazing feelings on earth.
Exactly
I hate how I'll never get to experience anything even remotely close to that

sometimes yes

Literally that’s my number one fantasy.
I hate how I'll never get to experience anything even remotely close to that
Same. Fuck foids and kikes for supporting foids.

Last edited:
No I just fantasize about having a gf

I've always had this fantasy about going into the body of some teenage chad, and then getting a hot 14 year old jb pregnant and then watch her panic as she realizes she is pregnant and doesn't know what to do and then I am there to comfort her. There's something that makes you feel so superior to all other men when you are able to easily access jb foids, that feeling of power is probably one of the most amazing feelings on earth. Just imagine how those chads feel, it must be 100x better than any cope we have.
:soy:

>you could get to fuck hot teachers
>you could get to fuck hot jb virgins
>you might even be able to fuck your mom or sister
>you can fuck women who are over 18
>you get treated better by people and society in general
>people actually care about you and love you
>you had a happy childhood and teenhood

kill me now

No. I have fantasies about being cute lesb murderous elf girl

i just want a girl to hold my hand

Yes, not only that but, I routinely fantasize about how vastly contradictory my daily interactions and experiences could/could've been if I were a chad.
This very same line of thought/daydreaming also applies throughout all my past memories.
I almost, at times, feel as if I lived through an entire alternate reality in which I was a chad.
It's hard to explain though, but you get the gist.
[]

Last edited:
yes, it would be my dream to be a chad

I have fantasies about being the perfect being often