Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel anyone else have constant pain

curryceldesi

curryceldesi

Officer
wake up and my whole neck and lower back is screwed up have to roll around for hours before i can even get out of bed

hoping i got some terminal illness so that i die before i turn 22
i cant keep living like this everyone i see in the real world is extremely happy and have large groups of friends or lovers i hate these faggots and i want them to feel one ounce of my pain

fucking happy people make me so mad

I'm physically and mentally in pain

Being in pain mentally is bad enough but being in pain physically and mentally at the same time is enough to make ANYBODY snap

get some oxxy that helps

Yes. I have joint pains. Can't even sleep comfortably. I wake up everyday with a bad headache

wake up and my whole neck and lower back is screwed up have to roll around for hours before i can even get out of bed

hoping i got some terminal illness so that i die before i turn 22
i cant keep living like this everyone i see in the real world is extremely happy and have large groups of friends or lovers i hate these faggots and i want them to feel one ounce of my pain

fucking happy people make me so mad
No

Shut the mcface no one cares

I am suffering from both there is no antidote

Have you seen a doctor ?

My knee and hip is fucked, constant terrible pain, can barely walk. I have a physical job too, its hell.

Doctors in my country are really stingy too.

Scoliosis and adhd. Wish I can inflict as much suffering To normies