Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else have body odor despite showering?

I

imblessed1

Greycel
Even when I shower I still have body odor. I can’t smell my body odor but people tell me that I smell even my own family tells me this and it’s at the point where I’m really insecure about this because of the fact that I can’t smell my body odor but other people can I wear deodorant and shower every day and yet I still smell

yes i have because i have sunburnt yesterday :feelsohgod::feelsohgod: and i overlayed my skin with greek yoghurt.

In your opinion, do you have a healthy diet?:feelswhere:

Inceldom = discussed

We did it guys

That used to happen to me up until I turned 17. From then on, I don't have any body odor if I shower.

It's caused by toxins from bacteria.

Nivea Silver Protect or alum deodorant should work.

Anything antibacterial that sits on the skin to kill the bugs before they make toxins.

I am a bit uneasy to use those specific products because they contain aluminium but they definitely work and are good proof of concept.

Spraying on colloidal silver probably works too, lol. As long as it doesn't make the skin blue over time o.O

Are you stressed?

Only my armpits get a mild odor if I'm sweaty from physical activity

Maybe it just looks like you smell. It sounds retarded but I’ve been told that on a few occasions. People often get surprised when I don’t smell like they think I do

I have a poop problem where I could always wipe and there still would be poop coming out so I always smell like poop.

Drink a lot of water, change your diet, and latter soap all over yourself before you let the water hit you. Dry yourself quickly right after shower put on some scented lotion and youre good to go. I recommend getting a 73 oz water bottle so you can drink a lot of water. oh yeah and strong scented deodorant.

Last edited:
Even when I shower I still have body odor. I can’t smell my body odor but people tell me that I smell even my own family tells me this and it’s at the point where I’m really insecure about this because of the fact that I can’t smell my body odor but other people can I wear deodorant and shower every day and yet I still smell
Use accutane , access oil makes body odor when I finished my accutane treatment Bad odor was gone

1 Use soap bar, not body wash.
2 clean your anus and balls
3 get all the soap scum off you before leaving shower
4 properly towel off body
5 use moisturizer
6 spray a small dab of cologne
7 use proper deoderant (white roll on is deoderant, green is antiperspirant)
8 clip your balls hair and armpit hair (invest in a proper grooming kit)
9 use proper shampoo and conditioner separatey
10 brush (electric toothbrush) and floss and listerine everyday

t. I suffered from the same issue for a long time and had to figure this all out the hard way. Now I don’t get complaints.