Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else have a slayer brother?

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
I'm glad for my brother when he tells me about all the women he fucks and how he even has to turn down sex at times, but god damn, it's pretty damn suifuel at times, the difference between the two of us. 

CopingGymcel said:
I'm glad for my brother when he tells me about all the women he fucks and how he even has to turn down sex at times, but god damn, it's pretty damn suifuel at times, the difference between the two of us. 

It's amazing how many people are willing sluts. Imagine being a girl and just willingly allowing yourself to be used as a pump and dump by a man whore. Sickening.

Not me, he's 9 years older than me... and Incel...
What makes him even worse than me is the fact that he's a drunkard and overweight.

Having a sister or a Chad brother must be the highest form of suicide fuel...

I have a normie brother which is nearly as equally bad imo. All my features basically mog him, but he got harmony and status game while I dont so he gets (ugly) girls even with his beta looks while I get nothing.
We are both bottom of the barrel tho but he thinks he is some super player lmao

ItheIthe said:
It's amazing how many people are willing sluts. Imagine being a girl and just willingly allowing yourself to be used as a pump and dump by a man whore. Sickening.

I was doing some MDMA with my brother and some friends of his. One of those friends, a girl, seemed like a really nice person. She was pretty nice to me and I thought "maybe all women aren't trash." 

Then later on my brother told me "you know that chick, she once told me 'You know [my brother's name], you can have sex with me at any time, just ask." He never fucked her, but he could have had he wanted. She is a 4/10, so she is't overly attractive, but she still has been in relationships with celebrities and other powerful men. I am pretty sure she had fucked everyone there but me and my brother (who could have if he wanted to). 

All women are whores.

LonelyButterfly said:
Not me, he's 9 years older than me... and Incel...
What makes him even worse than me is the fact that he's a drunkard and overweight.

Having a sister or a Chad brother must be the highest form of suicide fuel...

Lol you should ask him to post here.

I don’t have a slayer brother but my best friend and I are basically like brothers and he’s a turbo Chad. He never brags to me but I see it all with my own eyes (females complimenting his appearance, asking for his number, getting spammed with Snapchat and Facebook invitations and messages, using me to get in contact with him since he’s socially awkward)

No my brother is incel. He's done stuff with foids but never had PIV sex.

Although he is more attractive than me and I keep encouraging him to lose weight.

He's a total volcel. Guy would fuck more and higher quality foids than I have.

Moral of the story : don't get fat!

CopingGymcel said:
I was doing some MDMA with my brother and some friends of his. One of those friends, a girl, seemed like a really nice person. She was pretty nice to me and I thought "maybe all women aren't trash." 

Then later on my brother told me "you know that chick, she once told me 'You know [my brother's name], you can have sex with me at any time, just ask." He never fucked her, but he could have had he wanted. She is a 4/10, so she is't overly attractive, but she still has been in relationships with celebrities and other powerful men. I am pretty sure she had fucked everyone there but me and my brother (who could have if he wanted to). 

All women are whores.

Revolution fuel. We nee to overthrow the government and start imprisoning harlots/male harlots.

Octopusgun2 said:
I don’t have a slayer brother but my best friend and I are basically like brothers and he’s a turbo Chad. He never brags to me but I see it all with my own eyes (females complimenting his appearance, asking for his number, getting spammed with Snapchat and Facebook invitations and messages, using me to get in contact with him since he’s socially awkward)

I've seen with my own eyes, too of course. 

When we were visiting the old home my grandma lived in, as we were about to leave, the supervisor tried to set him up with two of the girls working there. I could hear it all. Pure suifuel.

ItheIthe said:
Revolution fuel. We nee to overthrow the government and start imprisoning harlots/male harlots.

The women and beta men are the problem, not Chads or Chadlites.

Nope. My brother is an incel in denial. I tried to send him some blackpill and he practically severed ties with me LOL. “Incels are rapists and they hate women” “you are scum.” Pretty much doesn’t speak to me anymore. He’s a massive cuck and super bluepilled. He is 20 and has never held a girls hand. Claims it is bc he never tried but we both know that isn’t the case.

My middle brother is an 6/10 high tier normie(Aka ER prettyboi look, Mr.Coper) and the last one is a mini turbo Chad in process that already mogs the 90% of the males of my age and will be probably a 9/10 when he finish puberty.

And yeah, they already experienced with females what i only dream.

CopingGymcel said:
I've seen with my own eyes, too of course. 

When we were visiting the old home my grandma lived in, as we were about to leave, the supervisor tried to set him up with two of the girls working there. I could hear it all. Pure suifuel.

The women and beta men are the problem, not Chads or Chadlites.

Whore Chads/Chadlites are just as bad as female sluts.

ItheIthe said:
Whore Chads/Chadlites are just as bad as female sluts.

I like my Chadlite brother, he's a good guy. I can't hate on Chadlites and Chads, I just can't. I also knew a lot of nice Chadlites growing up (all my friends were good looking, pretty suifuel and red pilling).

CopingGymcel said:
I like my Chadlite brother, he's a good guy. I can't hate on Chadlites and Chads, I just can't. I also knew a lot of nice Chadlites growing up (all my friends were good looking, pretty suifuel and red pilling).

Anyone who partakes in degeneracy is part of the problem.

ItheIthe said:

You would do the same if you had the opportunity.

I have a slayer neighboor. Guy dated a prime jb when he was 20.

ItheIthe said:
CopingGymcel said:
Holy fuck just stop you’re seriously become annoying with your anti degeneracy virtue signaling. I much rather be a 9/10 male model in a degenerate world than an Incel in Syria. Biological instinct doesn’t override anything. Stop with your cope. If you hate degeneracy so much go to Syria or Iraq and enjoy your life there.

CopingGymcel said:
You would do the same if you had the opportunity.

If women wanted me I would pick one and stick with her.

ItheIthe said:
Actually I'm extremely high T

She would have to give you sex every day then.

CopingGymcel said:
She would have to give you sex every day then.

Not everyday, sometimes your sick or exhausted.

Bushladen008 said:
Not everyday, sometimes your sick or exhausted.

You'd still need some sex.

CopingGymcel said:

Tell him to help you get poon.

I wish, my brother is bluepilled, virgin, lefty, psychology student cuck, he once told me "don't matter if we are virgins, women freedom to choose are more important"

I'm slowly injecting him with blackpills thought. I think he is aware of the core blackpill concepts, but he's just in denial and putting pussy in pedestal, I'm afraid he's a heartbreak away from embracing it.

He also orbits this goth/alternative girl on cuckbook, said he got rejected once by her. I just wish he wasn't such a fucking loser, he is even worst than I am.

cupcaker said:
Tell him to help you get poon.

He has already offered that. He says I shouldn't be a virgin. He doesn't seem to understand hypergamy.

Thankfully not,
He has a gf, but he's been with her for a few years now, and not like the typical slayer with a new slut every few hours.