Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone else have a good day until you accidentally look in the mirror or see your reflection and your whole mood gets ruined?

G

GodspeedPeasant

Veteran
★★
like my heart just drops and i feel a cold rush down my spine

In the morning I have to position my mirror in the bathroom so I can only see my mouth to brush my teeth, looking at my whole face disgusts me I haven't been able to look at myself since I hit puberty

In the morning I have to position my mirror in the bathroom so I can only see my mouth to brush my teeth, looking at my whole face disgusts me I haven't been able to look at myself since I hit puberty
i took my mirror down. i haven't looked at a mirror for months. i haven't moisturized my face in 6 months im just waiting for death at this point

Sry, cant relate. Not a truecel. Just a victim of insane hypergamy

I can only look at myself if i'm coping with mirror angles and squinting. If I see a random reflection of myself it's absolutely traumatizing.

like my heart just drops and i feel a cold rush down my spine
Yeah I have a good day, then go home and look in the mirror and think to myself: So THATS the face that everyone looked at today?

Also you know its over when you dont wash your hands after flushing cause you dont want to look in the mirror

I can only look at myself if i'm coping with mirror angles and squinting. If I see a random reflection of myself it's absolutely traumatizing.
yeah, I only do it to brush my teeth since I am fatmaxxing i need good teeth to chow down on some 'zza if you know what I am saying

Its interesting, the longer i look in the mirror the more my brain just sort of creates a sense of "harmony" between all my facial features. I cope so hard that after 30 seconds of looking in the mirror i can think to myself that i dont look too bad. But the first glance is always worse.

Its interesting, the longer i look in the mirror the more my brain just sort of creates a sense of "harmony" between all my facial features. I cope so hard that after 30 seconds of looking in the mirror i can think to myself that i dont look too bad. But the first glance is always worse.
Yes, i've noticed that effect. I think it's just normal human self preservation so we don't go insane. Mirror also adds 2+ to your SMV. I'm a 2 in photos and a 4 in the mirror. It's absolutely brutal.

Yes, i've noticed that effect. I think it's just normal human self preservation so we don't go insane. Mirror also adds 2+ to your SMV. I'm a 2 in photos and a 4 in the mirror. It's absolutely brutal.
We also subconsciously angle our faces towards the mirror in a favorable way, keeping in mind the direction of lighting, and we keep adjusting until everything finally harmonizes

Of course that treatment is not given to you in real life when someone looks at you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back