Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Anyone else hate that faggots have co-opted rainbows?

Do you like rainbows?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I like rainbows. I think it is an amazing physical phenomenon and I like all the different colours on a rainbow.

What I don’t like is that how rainbow automatically means faggotry now. If you wear a rainbow shirt, it means you are a faggot now.

Colorful shit is beautiful to look at tbh. But I hate fags

Yeah, sucks that they took over it.

I was always amazed looking at rainbows, especially when I was a kid.

Yes. Reminds me everytime i see @nice_try ’s avi

Even the assorted boxed crayon sets are not spared from it.

I hate that modern society has blocked me off from wearing rainbow stuff or pink stuff because it's "girly" or "gay" like stfu let me enjoy my colors damn it :feelsaww:

hmm, good fucking point. i hadn't even acknowledged this fact. i also used to like rainbow aesthetics before their connotation to anal sex and child trannies.

Rainbows in the sky are cool. I like colors too. They all have something good about them, but as an Incel I like black and red the most.

Rainbows were already corrupted by religious affiliations.

My grandma used to tell how much she hated how they co-opted the word "gay". It used to mean being cheerful or lively. Now it means homosexuals who buttfuck each other and get AIDS.

No I don’t particularly care for rainbows :feelsjuice:
I hate that modern society has blocked me off from wearing rainbow stuff or pink stuff because it's "girly" or "gay" like stfu let me enjoy my colors damn it :feelsaww:
Ironically foids love those feminine types of men who wear pink tbh

Not only that...

But their flags are upside down!

Much like how the "peace symbol" means death, in runes.

The upside down flag, shows the lack of spiritual knowledge, of the chakras!

The red, earth, physical chakra, is supposed to be in the bottom.

Butt, the flaggots put it at the top! Meaning they only care or think about the physical! Sex, etc...

Not the higher spiritual knowledge represented by purple.

Just more jew filth...

I hate it as well, Rainbows used to be super nice until faggots co opted them.

Yes, it's a visually aesthetic natural phenomenon. The fags "claiming" the rainbow is an affront to the beauty of this natural phenomenon.

Faggots are much like niggers and normies, they ruin everything they touch

I like rainbows. I think it is an amazing physical phenomenon and I like all the different colours on a rainbow.

What I don’t like is that how rainbow automatically means faggotry now. If you wear a rainbow shirt, it means you are a faggot now.
Yes. Originally rainbows were Gods’s gift to us as a reminder of his promise to never flood the earth again. Then the faggots stole it.

Oh I'd love to wear a rainbow everyday... but the faggots ruined it. (First part of the sentence is from ajohny cash song)

When I was a kid I had this rainbow hat that I used to wear to the mosque sometimes. Until one time some older kid made fun of it and called it a clown hat.

Fags decided to take the rainbow cause they needed something beautiful to make trash look better. Instead the opposite happened