Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else hate summer?

Alucard

Alucard

Neetdom>wageslavery
-
Our summers here in the UK are way too hot for my liking and make me feel like I'm going to pass out. I burn easily and all of the idiots come out in summer and act like complete dickheads. Back when I was still living at my dad's place, the local chavs used to ride their dirt bikes and quads up and down the same stretch of road over and over again during summer. It was so fucking annoying. I felt like going out with a metal pipe and smashing them off of their bikes. I much prefer winter because most people either just stay in their houses, or use their cars to get around instead of walking. Even if there are people on the streets, they keep to themselves much more than they would in summer. Honestly, I'm like the opposite of most people. Summer depresses me and I feel good in winter. I always just feel really washed out throughout the summer season. Loving summer is such a normie thing anyway. I love snow and cold, fresh air.

I live in Germany and I experience a similar thing. Germany is just not prepared for hot summers and it's horrible to live here during summer.

I personally love the mild spring

This is my summer. The sun shines for me. Not for the normies.

You can always put on more clothes when it's cold but you can't go out in boxer shorts only.
In summer you gotta undress basically and you see the cunts undress. Winter is better for incels because you can hide your body and cunt bodies are hidden away as well. Also, winter is darker so people don't see you as clearly.

With a passion. Summer is the worst season

You can always put on more clothes when it's cold but you can't go out in boxer shorts only.
In summer you gotta undress basically and you see the cunts undress. Winter is better for incels because you can hide your body and cunt bodies are hidden away as well. Also, winter is darker so people don't see you as clearly.
Exactly

Fuck summer fuck normies kill them all