Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else hate richfag betabuxxers?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
Richfag betabuxxers throw money at Stacies and allow them to live life on cheat mode. JFL at "sugar daddies". The biggest idiots are the richfags who actually get married to some no name Stacy.

Betabuxxers are cucks. They ascend with some used up roastie aged 25+ Who just views them as an ATM.

as my grandpa told me "Chicks dig monehhh" :feelshehe:
Foids care far more about looks. They only start caring about money when they hit the wall at age 25. But even then they have a Chad come to their house and fuck them while their betabuxx is at work.

Foids care far more about looks. They only start caring about money when they hit the wall at age 25. But even then they have a Chad come to their house and fuck them while their betabuxx is at work.
unless you're just a low tier normie and you have a ok dick

but most will not be that lucky :fuk:

Yeah fuck those idiots, they could be living like kings having a harem. Instead they give a way thier fortune for a fake gf.

Man if I had their money id be big pipping on these hoes... Having them on rotation and such. No[UWSL]t buying God dame farts from an e girl.....[/UWSL]