Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else hate looksfaggot lingo

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★★
Zygomatic width, epicantil folds, miring, ratio. Biggest autists on the planet, I'm sure most of us know some of it. but you don't need to obsess over small ratios. and the ideal man according to looksfaggots isn't even what foids find attractive. They focus on small irrelevant shit. I hate the word "miring" for some reason.

The word "miring" sounds like nigger speak so that's probably why you hate it

The word "miring" sounds like nigger speak so that's probably why you hate it
Maybe yeah. Anyone who has an account on .org shouldn't be allowed here.

The lingo can be funny if used sparingly, what ruined it is the hordes of 14 year olds raiding the forum and thinking using the slang makes them look any less like newfags coming from TikTok.

The lingo can be funny if used sparingly, what ruined it is the hordes of 14 year olds raiding the forum and thinking using the slang makes them look any less like newfags coming from TikTok.
Words like "mogged" can be considered Blackpill lingo. But yeah, it get annoying if people keep using ut. But I'm talking about the more autistic sounding ones.

I don’t say epicanthal folds just say chink eyes

It makes me feel like I failed anatomy!

.org is cringe and it's only for rich kids whose growth plates are still open. All the gymmaxxing, taking 50 different supplements, knowledge about human anatomy and psychology, thugmaxxing, trying to act NT, money spent on faggy clothing, expensive low carb high protein diet, surgery, clubs and expensive BMW's just to be able to enjoy life and stick it up becky's ass who couldn't care less about these herself.

I don't think most of the zoomers there understand the exact meanings of words they're using either. I doubt they know what a truncated sphenopalatine foramen means for example.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back