Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else hate living in their hometown

SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

bad personality and lack of confidence cel
★★★
It feels like a constant reminder of my failure to fit in. Sometimes I wish to move somewhere random where no one will know me. I genuinely dislike people in real life knowing of my failed existence. I want to disappear.

I only lived in my hometown till I was like 6 years old so I didn't really care.

I don't mind the place I live now except for the fact that there is nothing in walking distance

I only lived in my hometown till I was like 6 years old so I didn't really care.

I don't mind the place I live now except for the fact that there is nothing in walking distance
The only thing in walking distance from me is a small shop that I never go in, everything else you need to drive to

It feels like a constant reminder of my failure to fit in. Sometimes I wish to move somewhere random where no one will know me. I genuinely dislike people in real life knowing of my failed existence. I want to disappear.
Exact same thing brocel. It's humiliating to known as the incel here

I dislike the whether here. Coastal cities suck, and I'm not even from here. My parents moved here from a place called mount Lebanon. Literally, moved from Paradise to hell.

Huh... what a coincidence anon my hometown reminds me of my failures to connect with others and my embarrass memories too I guess we're not so different

I need to move out ASAP because I will end up humiliating myself even more if i stay.