Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else Hate Jordan Peterson?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
The guy is semi blue-pill redpilled, spews a load of bullshit...

"It isn't that you're not attractive, it's because you do not have enough qualities to be attractive to people"

What?

The guy is a fucking retard, anyone else agree?

yes, he's a fucking lunatic. he spouts some pretty wacky rhetorics

everyone in the mental health system can eat a bullet.

He advocates for MGTOW, oh dear... He just makes retarded analogies, like kids who like to kick down fences becoming serial killers, what?

He's an idiot. his arguments are fucking stupid and he just runs around the point for 10 minutes each time and normies think he's a genius.

He's cucked low T with a weaselly voice and his wife is probably cucking him at home all day alone with chad while he's touring the world trying to spread the world of evangalicals

The guy is a pampered idiot who never faced any hardship in his life. So he naturally starts giving bluepilled normie advice and normies love him for it.

He's good at stringing thoughts together in a way that sounds like he's saying something very intellectual. Mix that in with his views on feminism and the wage gap and TRPers drool over this guy. In reality he's a blue pilled cuck that rambles on about literally nothing. Complex sentence structure and verb usage does not render an argument valid.

St.Tropez said:
The guy is a pampered idiot who never faced any hardship in his life. So he naturally starts giving bluepilled normie advice and normies love him for it.

I love this, "Yes... I was a kid who was addicted to alcohol (lol) and I was going the wrong way." What, so you were like the majority of people your age? Fucking lol. No one ever talks about problems that incels face, ever. Really annoying to see the usual rhetoric bullshit these pseudo-intellectual cunts love to spew on a daily basis in every single argument.

cookinbreakfast said:
He's good at stringing thoughts together in a way that sounds like he's saying something very intellectual. Mix that in with his views on feminism and the wage gap and TRPers drool over this guy. In reality he's a blue pilled cuck that rambles on about literally nothing. Complex sentence structure and verb usage does not render an argument valid.

All you need to do in order to sound intellectual on youtube/podcasts is to make an analogy that no one has thought of before.

I lost all respect for him when he said young guys becoming more right wimg is a bad thing. And yeah alot of his material is a rehash of Joseph Campbell and Carl Jung.

He's pretty intellectually disabled.

tenta said:
St.Tropez said:
I love this, "Yes... I was a kid who was addicted to alcohol (lol) and I was going the wrong way." .

Yup that is a prime example of idiocy. In reality he had a minor normal "rebellious" stage where he used todrink cause he thought it was cool,and then his supportive parents set him up at the right track oh and meanwhile he had gf and friends and what not so he dealt with his """" problem"""". And nevermind that he comes from a millionare family and was in academia entire life.

He's anti-leftist SJW so he's my ally.

Prime example of a FUCKING IDIOT who tries to talk like he's smart and knows shit. Dudes a fucking retard and needs to have his mouth taped shut.

Nautica1983 said:
Prime example of a FUCKING IDIOT who tries to talk like he's smart and knows shit. Dudes a fucking retard and needs to have his mouth taped shut.

His fanbase is even worst. Its full of pseudo intellectual roasties with room temperature iqs who believe they are philosophers and theologians who stumbled onto some great insight. Yet theyd shut down when confronted with the blackpill.

/pol/cel said:
He's also anti far right.
Good. I'm neutral right. (Not auth or lib)
[attachment=2080]

Attachments

• 8840A872-90EF-4D42-8B61-2B8794EBE73D.png
    8840A872-90EF-4D42-8B61-2B8794EBE73D.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 122
Sadness said:
Good. I'm neutral right. (Not auth or lib)

That would be fine in a non decaying society. Id side with far right totalitarianism if it meant erasing degenerate behaviour for good.

/pol/cel said:
Nautica1983 said:
His fanbase is even worst. Its full of pseudo intellectual roasties with room temperature iqs who believe they are philosophers and theologians who stumbled onto some great insight. Yet theyd shut down when confronted with the blackpill.
Blackpill is the apex of intelligence. Not even joking here.
The pure simple insight into value based systems we are part of is the highest truth in the life. To understand what drives everyone and to predict someones life based on his value is the end. There is nothing above it. We understand everything about life and all ideologies.

I agree with some of hat he says, but he seems to spend a long time trying to be profound and rambles a lot. His followers are mostly PUA retards.

St.Tropez said:
Blackpill is the apex of intelligence. Not even joking here.
The pure simple insight into value based systems we are part of is the highest truth in the life. To understand what drives everyone and to predict someones life based on his value is the end. There is nothing above it. We understand everything about life and all ideologies.

The blackpill is the closest your going to get to pure, undistilled objective truth. Noflowery language, no esoteric religious references, no feel good bullshit. Just unrelenting, savage truth.

I like listening to him give his interpetations of fictional work like Peter Pan and the like. I don't like the clean your room bullshit because the reality is that for many of us, our lives are unsalvagable. This is especially true for incels.

Does he have any videos where he adresses the incel question directly? (Name drops the term incel).I

Weirdcel said:
I like listening to him give his interpetations of fictional work like Peter Pan and the like. I don't like the clean your room bullshit because the reality is that for many of us, our lives are unsalvagable. This is especially true for incels.

Does he have any videos where he adresses the incel question directly? (Name drops the term incel).I

i like your avatar

but i dont think he has any vids about incels, its mostly just catering to low tier normies

Never have I heard someone talk so much but say so little (and what little he says is usually retarded too). The man is a grade A fucking moron.