Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone else hate growing old?

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
I had so much anxiety when I turned 15 for the first time. That was several years ago. Now I’m in my early 20s. It doesn’t feel real. In a few years I’m going to be 30. I just can’t accept the fact that I’m gonna be old and wrinkly one day. I get anxiety just seeing elderly people in public. It reminds me of the fact that I will become like that too. Fml

I had so much anxiety when I turned 15 for the first time. That was several years ago. Now I’m in my early 20s. It doesn’t feel real. In a few years I’m going to be 30. I just can’t accept the fact that I’m gonna be old and wrinkly one day. I get anxiety just seeing elderly people in public. It reminds me of the fact that I will become like that too. Fml
i am a mid 20s khhv and it only gets worse from here

I'm dreading turning 30 next year as it's a reminder than I've missed out on my prime and I'm a failure.

i was born old. i looked old when i was a teen and i looked even older at 19 when i was nw3. people always treated me like shit

Oldcel here. I've had a couple of grey pubes. That's when you know it's really fucking over.