Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Anyone else has heartless parents

bEpRi

bEpRi

Recruit
★★
I saw a starving street kitten and decided to give it some breed and milk, my mom saw me doing it and started yelling at me for throwing away food... like WTF it wasn't even much bread or milk!!
How tf can someone be so heartless?? We have enough food for ourselves.

I literally cand gasp how someone can have such a dark heart.

kids.is

Your mom is right. You're interfering with the nature by feeding that cat, it's not a natural process of its life to get fed by a human, and it's your mom who has to work hard to get that money to buy milk and bread, so maybe you can't comprehend it. Feed it if you want once you start earning your own money.

kids.is

Your mom is right. You're interfering with the nature by feeding that cat, it's not a natural process of its life to get fed by a human, and it's your mom who has to work hard to get that money to buy milk and bread, so maybe you can't comprehend it. Feed it if you want once you start earning your own money.

kids.is

What a retarded take. We ain't gonna starve, we have enough food.

I ain't a kid
Thoughts on 2024 sports v0 vu3u5rnouvad1

My mom wants me to medicine, meanwhile her son can't even read 12th grade chemistry

I saw a starving street kitten and decided to give it some breed and milk, my mom saw me doing it and started yelling at me for throwing away food... like WTF it wasn't even much bread or milk!!
damn
either she's really heartless or she's someone who still sees animals as objects.

What a retarded take. We ain't gonna starve, we have enough food.
I get the impression that you are just very disconnected from nature. In reality nobody cares about a random dying animal unless it was your pet. We as humans are hunters by nature and we used to throw spears at all kinds of animals including humans without a second thought

You really shouldn't be surprised at a foid being heartless and cruel to other living beings. They rarely have real empathy, they usually just fake it to virtue signal when there's people around, and then do a complete 180 once nobody's watching.

Parents, especially mothers of sub5 tend to be cold and heartless. They are mad that their son is a genetic failure and drags down their social status

How tf can someone be so heartless?? We have enough food for ourselves.

I literally cand gasp how someone can have such a dark heart.
yup my mom doesn’t care about my issues She tells me to get over it and that she has too many issues in her life to deal with it

You really shouldn't be surprised at a foid being heartless and cruel to other living beings. They rarely have real empathy, they usually just fake it to virtue signal when there's people around, and then do a complete 180 once nobody's watching.
You described my mom very well. She only cares about what other people think of her.

You described my mom very well. She only cares about what other people think of her.
Don't feel too bad about it brocel, most foids are like that. My mom is a horrible case of this too.
You have a good heart for wanting to help that kitten though, which I strongly respect.

It's clear you're not white.