Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else has a truecel brother?

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
My brother is much younger than me and a truecel. Needles to say that he's been diagnosed with autism and can't work in most NT jobs. He mostly cares about his hobbies but is not romantically inclined like myself. Our family tree dies with us 90% chance.

I am the truecel of my family. The rest are sisters who are betabuxxers.

hmmmmmm mmmmmmm @Incelius Savage hm?

I don't have any brothers, but if my sisters were my brothers they'd definitely be much more worse off than they are currently (of course, since foids always have it easier).

My brother is much younger than me and a truecel. Needles to say that he's been diagnosed with autism and can't work in most NT jobs. He mostly cares about his hobbies but is not romantically inclined like myself. Our family tree dies with us 90% chance.
My brother is autistic but Chad. Girls hit on him.

I had two low tier normie brothers and an whore sister, guess who succeeded to carry on genes.

Our family tree dies with us 90% chance.

No.

However, I have a half-cousin from my maternal side. She is the second and last grandchild of my grandfather.

(I'm his only grandson and the eldest of the grandchildren)

my brother also has autism. he hasn't talked to me about finding a girlfriend or women at all yet so he probably knows its over for him

Yes, he looks like golem

314614B6 611E 4B52 934F B08B61E1EADC

no family produces 2 spergs thru pure genetics, you had faggot overprotective parents who ruined ur devlopment

i made my baby brother normie as possible, made sure he went out and got streetskills, still damaged but better than me

My paternal family is the complete opposite though. My cousins there are all Chad normies that are very social, visit parties and one specific cousin there is 2 years younger than me and is already finished with school, goes to the gym and got his drivers license. I have neither.
My father regulary compared me to him. "Why are you not like him? Why are you such a loser? Take responsibility!"

My paternal relatives have community college minimum degrees, driving licenses, and jobs.

no family produces 2 spergs thru pure genetics, you had faggot overprotective parents who ruined ur devlopment

i made my baby brother normie as possible, made sure he went out and got streetskills, still damaged but better than me
I'm not autistic, just non NT. My job requires me to take a test every yeas and it was confirmed that i don't have autism nor mental diseases so i have a proof of sanity. I was juts being labeled as unpopular child.

Unfortunately no.

My brother is 5'0"

My brother is a Highschool dropout NEET

You guys are my brother, and yes you guys ain't getting no bitches

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back