Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone else has a torso longer than their legs?

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I was walking around my house and accidentally saw my body in a mirror and wanted to rope just like always, but I noticed that my torso is longer than my legs or looks longer idfk anyways it makes me look like a deformed midget
Is this shit normal or is it another instance where God cucked me and trolled me even more?

haven't measured but yeah my torso is a bit longer than i want it to be relative to my legs

what the hell

are you sure that's possible?

Manlet trait

Yes my legs are short compared to my body

LMAO never saw something like that

No, not really. I have a pretty short chest. My arms are long.

When you're sittiing, torso is the part of your body that goes from the top of your shoulders to somewhere around the bottom of your ass.

Are you including your neck and head as part of your torso? Only way your torso should be longer than your legs is if our shins were blown off - like Hank Hills father.

My torso and legs are equal tbh

This is very common among Asians. Not only are our legs shorter, our femurs (thigh bone) are usually longer than our tibia (lower leg bone).

That is why we are such poor runners and jumpers compared to whites and blacks.

I have super long legs and neck and head, my ribcage is only about 8 inches tall and the rest of my torso is occupied by nothing but my spine

Just the torso? That's fucking brootal man...
Did you by any chance grow up being fat and didn't do much exercise?

I was walking around my house and accidentally saw my body in a mirror and wanted to rope just like always, but I noticed that my torso is longer than my legs or looks longer idfk anyways it makes me look like a deformed midget
Is this shit normal or is it another instance where God cucked me and trolled me even more?

This is very common among Asians. Not only are our legs shorter, our femurs (thigh bone) are usually longer than our tibia (lower leg bone).

That is why we are such poor runners and jumpers compared to whites and blacks.
Yeah, was gonna say this. Asians have longer intestines, which is why our torso is longer.

Yeah, was gonna say this. Asians have longer intestines, which is why our torso is longer.
Ashktually, longer torsos are an advantage for heat preservation. Meaning it's more favourable to have long torso compared to legs in cold climate; meanwhile, it's better to have long legs compared to torso in hot climates.

For what's worth, I have shit torso/leg proportions and I suffer heat more, but I can deal with cold better than other people.

Ashktually, longer torsos are an advantage for heat preservation. Meaning it's more favourable to have long torso compared to legs in cold climate; meanwhile, it's better to have long legs compared to torso in hot climates.

For what's worth, I have shit torso/leg proportions and I suffer heat more, but I can deal with cold better than other people.
Nordics have long legs though :chad:

That’s a dimorphic trait I think.

Yeah. It's not a good look tbh, especially if I want to wear a tucked shirt.