Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else had an awkward hot cousin moment?

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
I mean I'm not saying my particular cousin is 'hot' or whatever. I mean, even though I've just seen her for the first time on social media and she happens to be at uni; i.e. of the age of around 18-21. She is my first cousin and blood relative so I just don't think of her in that way. I mean I'm trying not to think of her in that way. SHE IS MY FIRST COUSIN AND BLOOD RELATIVE SO I DON'T THINK OF HER IN THAT WAY.

Wtf are you perverts accusing me of???

When i was 7 i used to grope my 3-4 year old foid cousins.

tfw no hot cousin to get you sympathy bj's :feelsseriously:

No, I hate my foid cousin.

tfw no hot cousin to get you sympathy bj's :feelsseriously:
6C2ACBEF C454 4775 AE76 572DB3E324FA

no, but i think one of my aunts purposely gave me a boner when she pressed her boob against my arm while hugging me.

I just did some research & actually the odds of birth defects or deleterious mutations for first cousins is surprisingly low (around 5% at worst) As long as your offspring don't also fuck their 1st cousins you should be good!
For the record, I would 100% breed with a hot cousin my age (I actually had one but she turned into some weird tranny genderfluid thing after uni indoctrination:feelsseriously:)
My advice is to try to get closer to her, see if she's taken, what common interests you share, etc...This could legitimately be your only chance to ascend!

Last edited:
Yes, I’d fuck mu cousin

Luckily enough, no. I don’t need that kind of stress.

Bluepilled if you wouldn't smash your cousin

id do a 3some with 2 of my younger cousins :bigbrain: they're stacylites by noodle standards, i think. i would degrade them so much and fill them with my cum :feelsYall:
Dark times.

yeah, I have a 2nd cousin, who is my age and is really hot, I try not to think about her in that way but it's inevitable... she's already taken tho

yeah, I have a 2nd cousin, who is my age and is really hot, I try not to think about her in that way but it's inevitable... she's already taken tho
what is up with these greycels

a second cousin isn't anything related to you (~3% or less DNA shared), so it's fine.
half the people in your race are going to be second cousins more or less.

No, I'm not an inbred shitskin.