Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Anyone else got tired of the media, entertainment, culture, art due to misandry?

Incel doomer

Incel doomer

Officer
★★★★★
All men are in films and series such as violent, abusers, rapists, while women are victims, perfect, better humans, empathic, etc. Violence against male characters is normalized, always being killed, beaten, tortured in the most violent forms.

There are also the feminist agenda taking the protagonism of men, stealing their stories, franchises examples are: MCU and Star Wars. Male characters shown as donkeys, idiots, silly.

I don't watch movies or tv so I wouldn't know. I just wish they'd make good stuff regardless of who writes it. theres nothing interesting on the internet to watch or real anymore.

Most new movies are garbage because of that

Modern Western pop culture is trash, I avoid it.

I like John Wick. Except the scene with the dogs in the third one that was dumb. I never watch the news and im even tired of the red pill shit on youtube.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back