Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone else got no love from their family?

NoMoreCoping

NoMoreCoping

25 years old KHHV from Turkey
★★★
Hi,so basically ever since I was little my parents blame me for literally EVERYTHING that happened wrong/bad like even if they drop a glass and they'll find an excuse to blame it for me
It is weird because I am 23,a kissless touchless hugless handholdless relationshipless (basically everythingless) virgin and yet I have a 21 years old brother who talks with his girlfriend all the time on the phone and my parents support him,give money and pay for his uni and always say how he is better than me.Yet I don't go uni,dont have degree and basically work as a slave in my dad's little shop in return of food and sleep at my bed.I seriously wonder if the real reason they don't love me is because of my bad looks:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: because personality wise I have always been good and respectful to them:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
They see me breathin' they hatin'.
I was little my parents used to blame for literally EVERYTHING that happened wrong like even if they drop a glass and they'll find an excuse to blame it for me

They see me breathin' they hatin'.
They still blame me for everything so I shouldn't have used "used to" :cryfeels:
It IS the real reason.
I remember even I was 5 and my brother was 3,strangers used to compliment how cute he is as a baby and never ever said anything good about me.I mean now I realize why in my whole life my parents always had this double standart for him.They even used to make burgers for him while I had to eat regular untasty stuff.When I was asking them why I can't eat burgers they were telling me "it's because youre brother is little, don't be jeaolus! you're older!" When in reality i was just 2.5 years older and still a child:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::kys:

Last edited:
They only ever side with my sister and never want to be around me

Im an only child and even still my parents ignore me

I only talk to my mum

I was sent to military high school when I turned 13. I never heard back from my parents ever since. They didn’t even call me for once if I was doing okay during the pandemic. Nothing, just nothing. I won’t return home after I graduate. Your parents are supposed to love you unconditionally right? Mines literally sent me off to never see me ever again. Life is cruel.

I remember even I was 5 and my brother was 3,strangers used to compliment how cute he is as a baby and never ever said anything good about me.I mean now I realize why in my whole life my parents always had this double standart for him.They even used to make burgers for him while I had to eat regular untasty stuff.When I was asking them why I can't eat burgers they were telling me "it's because youre brother is little, don't be jeaolus! you're older!" When in reality i was just 2.5 years older and still a child:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::kys:
Fucking brutal dude, I'm sorry.

I was sent to military high school when I turned 13. I never heard back from my parents ever since. They didn’t even call me for once if I was doing okay during the pandemic. Nothing, just nothing. I won’t return home after I graduate. Your parents are supposed to love you unconditionally right? Mines literally sent me off to never see me ever again. Life is cruel.
jfc...

Fucking brutal man. I believe it.