Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Anyone else got followed by BrendioEEE after he got banned? + Weird Dream

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
Anyone else got followed by BrendioEEE after he got banned? :feelswhat: I really don't know why he would follow me in particular...
Maybe he's just attention whoring and I am not the only one?

Anyway I had a weird dream today. I went with @deeptroat, @OpticalRape and @BrendioEEE (rentfree, I guess :worryfeels:) to a generic amusement park and afterwards to the city of Kassel. We visited the Herkules (mogs me, hope this doesn't cunt as chad worship), watched the water fountain show
maxresdefault.jpg

c17d0bc59451a4579e21de27724b0e4e.jpg

ma21075_600px_1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

1200px-L%C3%B6wenburg-Kassel.jpg

We went to mc donalds...
Gebaude

1610745238-obelisk-kasse-treppenstrasse-documenta-1bjvJWQa7.jpg

....and later chilled in Treppenstraße. We were a bit angry at him because he brought his tradthot E-GF, but then again, she wasn't to annoying and left shortly afterwards.
800px-Treppenstrasse_kassel_ds_06_2006.JPG

Kassel2.jpg

Then we ldared in the tram and drove around
maxresdefault.jpg

There was also soemthing with a boat and some murder thing going on, but I don't remember that part.

10/10 Would dream again.

@Jazavac @Newbie17 @Incellectual @builderseed @HumanTrash @i_a_m_i

Last edited:
you dreamt a whole fucking movie

Brendio got banned? Lmaoo deserved. Was not an incel anyway. I had a dream tonight where I felt my face and it was numb on one side. When I looked in the mirror I had a huge boil/cyst type lump on my right cheek. It hurt kind of, like in the way where u don’t feel it but it’s a subtle pain. Every time I blinked it got a bit less big and I woke up.
you dreamt a whole fucking movie
Wish someone would dream about me. Brutal

I had a dream that I got banned from the forum because a bunch of niggers teamed up to report me for the same thing and mods didn't believe me. Similar thing happened in high school so I guess it's just my old memories resurfacing.

I had a dream that I got banned from the forum because a bunch of niggers teamed up to report me for the same thing and mods didn't believe me. Similar thing happened in high school so I guess it's just my old memories resurfacing.
Woah a nightmare

These two things seem to be pretty common in dreams here; getting banned from the forum and persecuted in general.

Yeah i thought it was weird. I said he was an orbitter and that he will never get laid. After that he followed me lol. Idk what's the point in that.

Yeah i thought it was weird. I said he was an orbitter and that he will never get laid. After that he followed me lol. Idk what's the point in that.
I didn't even write or mention anything.

hes not following me.

I sometimes have dreams about .co as well, though if I do its usually about chat members but sometimes its about the forums/the people there. Its always weird "seeing" someone from online in a dream when you don't know what they look like irl.

I sometimes have dreams about .co as well, though if I do its usually about chat members but sometimes its about the forums/the people there. Its always weird "seeing" someone from online in a dream when you don't know what they look like irl.
tbh

Its always weird "seeing" someone from online in a dream when you don't know what they look like irl.
They usually resemble their avi for me. To bad none of the anime waifus showed up yet.

Not following me

They usually resemble their avi for me. To bad none of the anime waifus showed up yet.
So you had a dream about Brendio, a bleeding black dude, and a letter "O"?

Good thread tbh i dont have enough agency for this

He followed me several months before he got banned. Seems like a cool guy, I dunno why he'd let a foid onto this site.

I think he's been following me before the ban.
Also Free him
full

Anyone else got followed by BrendioEEE after he got banned? :feelswhat: I really don't know why he would follow me in particular...
Maybe he's just attention whoring and I am not the only one?

Anyway I had a weird dream today. I went with @deeptroat, @OpticalRape and @BrendioEEE (rentfree, I guess :worryfeels:) to a generic amusement park and afterwards to the city of Kassel. We visited the Herkules (mogs me, hope this doesn't cunt as chad worship), watched the water fountain show
maxresdefault.jpg

c17d0bc59451a4579e21de27724b0e4e.jpg

ma21075_600px_1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

1200px-L%C3%B6wenburg-Kassel.jpg

We went to mc donalds...
View attachment 198481
1610745238-obelisk-kasse-treppenstrasse-documenta-1bjvJWQa7.jpg

....and later chilled in Treppenstraße. We were a bit angry at him because he brought his tradthot E-GF, but then again, she wasn't to annoying and left shortly afterwards.
800px-Treppenstrasse_kassel_ds_06_2006.JPG

Kassel2.jpg

Then we ldared in the tram and drove around
maxresdefault.jpg

There was also soemthing with a boat and some murder thing going on, but I don't remember that part.

10/10 Would dream again.

@Jazavac @Newbie17 @Incellectual @builderseed @HumanTrash @i_a_m_i
:soy:

So you had a dream about Brendio, a bleeding black dude, and a letter "O"?
If I didn't see their pics before, it would have prolly happened. For users with letter It's usually just a guy in a suit and then instead of the head the avi.
Good thread tbh i dont have enough agency for this
Wdym?

Last edited:
You're screwed op.
He can smell your haribo, he is after you.

Brendio looking for bull

hes not following me.

Can you remember what u see?

Nah I had much longer ones.

Also we pretty much jumped between Locations.

Kinda sad considering this was my peak experience of the last five years. Dreammogged. :feelsrope:

Meanwhile Chad fucks JBs in RL Kassel.
He is following me too :worryfeels:

I usually forget my dreams quick. Bec. of olw iq i guess.
I normally forget my dreams as well and only remember "vibes" of it if that makes sense. I remember some but I usually forget most of it over time.

you always have interesting dreams ngl.

If I didn't see their pics before, it would have prolly happened. For users with letter It's usually just a guy in a suit and then instead of the head the avi.

Wdym?
I have dreamed of this forum before but not about people from this forum.

JFL at the suit guys, they were FBlcels invading your dreams.

Your dream mogs mine. Nothing interesting happens in my dreams.