Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else getting tired of everything on the internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 265

Deleted member 265

sleep forever
-
Everything's just the same shit repeated in a slightly different way. Even this post i'm writing right now. Fucking tired of all the "memes", all the "theories", all the "reminders". Even this forum is starting to get boring because it's just the same shit theories repeated in a slightly different way that every incel already knows about. No original content anywhere. God this shitty post sounds like 14yo venting but w/e.

It's only going to get worse now. Find new things to like or otherwise you could end up staring at the desktop for 10 hours because nothing else interests you.

Have you seen the South Park episode where everything starts to look like a pile of shit to Stan? Might want to revisit that one. Here's a synopsis:

http://southpark.wikia.com/wiki/You%27re_Getting_Old

I think the underlying message of this episode, and one that is supported by some psychological theories (I don't believe it has been extensively surveyed, and it would be immoral to conduct a true experiment on the subject), is that when something in your life is making you feel shitty, then everything else starts looking shitty too. This is a common side-effect of depression - loss of interest in previous activities and hobbies, not finding the things you found enjoyable, well, enjoyable anymore, cynicism, etc. While I'm not saying you necessarily have depression, and if you did it's not certain that you'd be able to self-diagnose it either, just saying that this is a hallmark symptom.

It's dull and vapid, sure. But I'd most likely have suicided out of boredom without it.

CamelBlueFilters said:
It's only going to get worse now. Find new things to like or otherwise you could end up staring at the desktop for 10 hours because nothing else interests you.

can confirm.

incelkingkong said:
Everything's just the same shit repeated in a slightly different way. Even this post i'm writing right now. Fucking tired of all the "memes", all the "theories", all the "reminders". Even this forum is starting to get boring because it's just the same shit theories repeated in a slightly different way that every incel already knows about. No original content anywhere. God this shitty post sounds like 14yo venting but w/e.

In a way i sort of get what you're saying. Its not like there is anything better for us sub humans to do. What are you going to do if you didn't have the internet? You going to watch TV? Nothing more interesting for us to do in LDAR.

blickpall said:
Have you seen the South Park episode where everything starts to look like a pile of shit to Stan? Might want to revisit that one. Here's a synopsis:

http://southpark.wikia.com/wiki/You%27re_Getting_Old

I think the underlying message of this episode, and one that is supported by some psychological theories (I don't believe it has been extensively surveyed, and it would be immoral to conduct a true experiment on the subject), is that when something in your life is making you feel shitty, then everything else starts looking shitty too. This is a common side-effect of depression - loss of interest in previous activities and hobbies, not finding the things you found enjoyable, well, enjoyable anymore, cynicism, etc. While I'm not saying you necessarily have depression, and if you did it's not certain that you'd be able to self-diagnose it either, just saying that this is a hallmark symptom.

Speaking of South Park has it been any good this season if you've by any chance watched it? I've missed out on this season so far.

Morf12 said:
Speaking of South Park has it been any good this season if you've by any chance watched it? I've missed out on this season so far.

I'd say it's comparable to the previous season so far (maybe last two?) because of the relative continuity of it. My mind is kind of mixed up though because I watch old episodes in between so it's hard to remember which episodes were in the season or not haha. There has been at least one which was kind of "meh" to me; some of the more political ones I could see not being everyone's cup of tea but I found them enjoyable.

This site is starting to suck every since it became a heaven for lookism fakecels and normies. It is just a bunch of looks are everything threads and blackpolls, the raw unadlutered hate and anger towards females has been sucked out.

Yup. I also don't have the energy or the attention span to dedicate myself to reading, learning, or even watching lectures talks on science and on new emerging technologies.... im literally slothing/wasting away.

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
Yup. I also don't have the energy or the attention span to dedicate myself to reading, learning, or even watching lectures talks on science and on new emerging technologies.... im literally slothing/wasting away.

Do you think that this may be partially caused by malnutrition/lack of purpose/irregular sleeping patterns?

Tempus Edax Rerum said:

Me too :(

This site is starting to suck every since it became a heaven for lookism fakecels and normies. It is just a bunch of looks are everything threads and blackpolls, the raw unadlutered hate and anger towards females has been sucked out.

tbh tbh..

Status
Not open for further replies.