Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else get up to pee 2 times a night?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
I don't drink water an hour before sleep because if I do I will have to go pee four times at least. I don't know why my bladder is so weak or if this is a normal thing. I think it's related to constant anxiety

What's your bodyweight?

i can go half the day without pissing.

I'm guessing that's around normal for you. Pissing frequently is one sign of diabetes.
Yeah it's normal. Diabetes? mmm surely I'd have other symptoms? I eat sugar and sodas A LOT.

I always pee before I go to sleep.

I get up at least 3 times.

Over for oldmancels.

Oh I’m on OP ignored list jfl but if ya like see this ya should exercise ya lower body more
You're not on my ignore list? I don't have an ignore list. I do train my lower body.

Oh I’m on OP ignored list jfl but if ya like see this ya should exercise ya lower body more

I need to get off my ass and walk outside once a while is what i should do.

You're not on my ignore list? I don't have an ignore list. I do train my lower body.
If ya pee like every 15-30 minutes that’s a weak bladder and could like mean diabetes i know someone who had pre diabetes and they peed a lot I guess it’s sodium or spice food intake that makes ya pee a lot

a sign of diabetes

Idk how, too unresorseful to go to the doctor

You can buy a cheap kit from a supermarket. Fast for 12 hours and get a reading. Use a blood sugar table you can find online to determine your risk level for diabetes.

No doctor needed.

Yes, even more than 2 times. 3 or 4 times at night then 1 or 2 more times in the morning. I have had this problem for at least 2 years and it has never changed. I don’t drink much water in general.

No not really tbh, but I find it hard to sleep and wake up for no reason anyway, not even for a piss.

Used to happen to me but stopped

I get up at least 3 times.

Over for oldmancels.
How old are you? I don't need to get up at all when I sleep and piss when I wake up in the morning.

Yes, even more than 2 times. 3 or 4 times at night then 1 or 2 more times in the morning. I have had this problem for at least 2 years and it has never changed. I don’t drink much water in general.
same. I avoid drinking water before bed cuz I know I'll get up a few times before actually being able to go to sleep

I have mastered bladder control and sometimes dont even go some days

1 time is normal. 2 times not too much

honestly i think it just has something to do with your diet.
prolly try to flush yourself out like an hour before bed. maybe you are on medication or something that is making you go a lot as well. or maybe drinking something not good like lots of fruit juices before bed.

I don't drink water an hour before sleep because if I do I will have to go pee four times at least. I don't know why my bladder is so weak or if this is a normal thing. I think it's related to constant anxiety
No

It doesn't really effect me, my bladder is fine, nothing hurts and I get to cope with my games longer. With this being said I also dont eat/drink as much

I find soda is a diuretic (something that causes you to pee more), and it's unhealthy and causes all sorts of health issues including super painful kidney stones.

I find soda is a diuretic (something that causes you to pee more), and it's unhealthy and causes all sorts of health issues including super painful kidney stones.
That's probably it

over for hypochondriaccels

Get your prostate checked, if you fap a lot it can become inflamed.