Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Anyone else get super pressed when you see foids who "are into male hobbies"?

• Thread starter Gorogorogoro-chan
  • Start date
Gorogorogoro-chan

Gorogorogoro-chan

終わりだ。
★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/uHRPxrb_ueE

For me it's, when I see foids who are "INTO CARS". I know a lot of people on here are gonna shit on me for being a carfag because it's a normie trait, but I'm sorry brocels, I just like sexy cars.

The reason I get so triggered is, holes ALREADY live on dev experimental-branch mode and can do whatever the fuck they want, everyone will praise them and kiss their assess, and THEY STILL HAVE THE URGE to infiltrate the fucking male hobbies. Liking cars is a turbo (no pun intended) male trait, toilets have no actual interest towards cars. The reason why they "like cars" is because it's a 99% male hobby, and when stupid cucks see holes in their environment they will get all horny and start giving them even more attention and validation.

Foids CRAVE attention and validation. They can't live without it. It's why they're glued to their phones (kike spy devices). No foid can go 5 minutes without their phones, because they're helpless without the validation.

The amount of validation and praise they receive from simply existing isn't enough, no they need to get ALL the male attention. Fuck them.

For every exotic car a hole owns, that is one less car available TO MEN and INKWELLS LIKE ME. AND IT TRIGGERS me. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

It hurts when I see a FOID that likes my intERests, it triggERs me

For me it's, when I see foids who are "INTO CARS". I know a lot of people on here are gonna shit on me for being a carfag because it's a normie trait, but I'm sorry brocels, I just like sexy cars.

The reason I get so triggered is, holes ALREADY live on dev experimental-branch mode and can do whatever the fuck they want, everyone will praise them and kiss their assess, and THEY STILL HAVE THE URGE to infiltrate the fucking male hobbies. Liking cars is a turbo (no pun intended) male trait, toilets have no actual interest towards cars. The reason why they "like cars" is because it's a 99% male hobby, and when stupid cucks see holes in their environment they will get all horny and start giving them even more attention and validation.

Foids CRAVE attention and validation. They can't live without it. It's why they're glued to their phones (kike spy devices). No foid can go 5 minutes without their phones, because they're helpless without the validation.

The amount of validation and praise they receive from simply existing isn't enough, no they need to get ALL the male attention. Fuck them.

For every exotic car a hole owns, that is one less car available TO MEN and INKWELLS LIKE ME. AND IT TRIGGERS me. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

i fucking hate it as well mang, I remember we used to play cs 1.6 it was sooo based, it was a bunch of truecels, some normies(I didn't mind them) then outta nowhere some foid showed up(normies invited the toilet) she was soo bad but she was able to get one killed and I kid you not, the whole lobby literally praised the bitch bruh. She then started playing everyday and I couldn't do shit mang, everyone validating this whore, I ended up leaving the server mang

truecel trait: you tried to get a drivings license, but failed and the instructor insulted you for being incompetent , then you just quit out of shame.

Image 31

i fucking hate it as well mang, I remember we used to play cs 1.6 it was sooo based, it was a bunch of truecels, some normies(I didn't mind them) then outta nowhere some foid showed up(normies invited the toilet) she was soo bad but she was able to get one killed and I kid you not, the whole lobby literally praised the bitch bruh. She then started playing everyday and I couldn't do shit mang, everyone validating this whore, I ended up leaving the server mang
Bro. I can imagine that. I'm surprised holes don't get praised for breathing, eating and preforming basic human functions considering how low iq foids are. I love it so much when toilets get vote kicked from csgo because they're toilets :feelskek: :feelskek: most based shit out there.

truecel trait: you tried to get a drivings license, but failed and the instructor insulted you for being incompetent , then you just quit out of shame.
I passed on first try, does that make me a fakecel?

Normal humans get attention from toilets tho, I don't
maybe ur a failed normie, i know normies with cars who do not slay but are still bluepilled and would shit on me.

I've never accused you for being a fakecel or normie, you're just 1000 steps ahead of the average aspie and that's good for you.

maybe ur a failed normie, i know normies with cars who do not slay but are still bluepilled and would shit on me.

I've never accused you for being a fakecel or normie, you're just 1000 steps ahead of the average aspie and that's good for you.
:owo:

Same goes for tradwomen I hate them even more than radical feminists, at least the radical feminists are honest about hating men.

I love cars myself and they have been my biggest autistic special interest since I was 5. I actually own a 1971 Camaro with a 454 big block and 700R4 transmission. I agree with you and absolutely hate when women act like they are into cars. I have talked to many women from family members to acquaintances, and NOT ONE OF THEM CARED ABOUT CARS. Cars are a masculine hobby, one of the most masculine hobbies imo. Females have no business in that hobby. Just attention seeking sluts who engage in something they don't even care about for the attention.
Since you seem like a based car guy, here is a picture of my car:
IMG 6720

And remember, because they have access to practically infinite males they can just take a man's hobby from him whenever they want. Something tells me that plenty of men have gifted her cars simply because she was born with a vagina.

I love cars myself and they have been my biggest autistic special interest since I was 5. I actually own a 1971 Camaro with a 454 big block and 700R4 transmission. I agree with you and absolutely hate when women act like they are into cars. I have talked to many women from family members to acquaintances, and NOT ONE OF THEM CARED ABOUT CARS. Cars are a masculine hobby, one of the most masculine hobbies imo. Females have no business in that hobby. Just attention seeking sluts who engage in something they don't even care about for the attention.
View attachment 1196472
BASED + what a beauty. We don't get those cars in cuckrope. Only shitty underpowered economy hatchbacks

BASED + what a beauty. We don't get those cars in cuckrope. Only shitty underpowered economy hatchbacks
Thanks bro. I love that car, and it was my dad's car since he bought it in 2010. It became mine last month when he sadly passed away. The pic I sent you was actually the last car show him and me ever would attend together, even though we had no idea at the time. It's a gas guzzler, and used 5 gallons of gas in 1 hour a few weeks ago, but it's totally worth it. Sucks the car market is so rough in Europe.

They are not really into it they are usually 1 of 2 scenarios;

1) pretending interest in it because of a Chad

2) have genuine interest in the hobby, but only achieve success with it due to a male helping her both financially and tactically.

Thanks bro. I love that car, and it was my dad's car since he bought it in 2010. It became mine last month when he sadly passed away. The pic I sent you was actually the last car show him and me ever would attend together, even though we had no idea at the time. It's a gas guzzler, and used 5 gallons of gas in 1 hour a few weeks ago, but it's totally worth it. Sucks the car market is so rough in Europe.
I see :cryfeels: .

Yea car market in Croatia is just awful. No Japanese imports, no American muscles, nothing. Only bmw-s and audis but I'm not really into them.

I see :cryfeels: .

Yea car market in Croatia is just awful. No Japanese imports, no American muscles, nothing. Only bmw-s and audis but I'm not really into them.
Brutal car market. I'm mainly into good old fashioned American muscle cars with modern American muscle cars as a close second, but I also like JDM cars a lot. Never got into the BMWs and Audis either. Also, it's super hard to find decent old muscle cars around here. Most of them are rotted out from road salt during winter, and the sellers want way too much for a pile of junk. That's why my dad bought the Camaro from Florida and had it shipped all the way to Pennsylvania. It was originally an Arizona car, so absolutely no rust. Never gets driven in the winter around here, because we don't want any salt to get on it and rust it.

Liking cars is a turbo (no pun intended) male trait
No, all normies like driving powerful and expensive cars.
Many people, especially women just don't like admitting it because they know they'll never be able to afford such a car.

Never understood how normies go fucking crazy with delight every time they see a foid into the same thing as them. Females should stick to female shit

I'm so mentally rotten, I wasn't even able to do the theoretical exam and I had over a year to learn for it

Never understood how normies go fucking crazy with delight every time they see a foid into the same thing as them. Females should stick to female shit
most people unconsciously agree women are at the very least fucking annoying and their hobbies stupid, which is why a lot of normalfags would enjoy dating a female version of themselves with the same hobbies and all, also why the tomboy meme is huge these days
I find it interesting how this is an exclusively male trait, foids genuinely couldn't care less about sharing their passions and hobbies with their partner, it goes to show how men are more "romantic" than the media portrays

Brutal car market. I'm mainly into good old fashioned American muscle cars with modern American muscle cars as a close second, but I also like JDM cars a lot. Never got into the BMWs and Audis either. Also, it's super hard to find decent old muscle cars around here. Most of them are rotted out from road salt during winter, and the sellers want way too much for a pile of junk. That's why my dad bought the Camaro from Florida and had it shipped all the way to Pennsylvania. It was originally an Arizona car, so absolutely no rust. Never gets driven in the winter around here, because we don't want any salt to get on it and rust it.
Wonderful. I think USA is the best place to be a car enthusiast. Of course not every state is the same, but you get my point. In Croatia, you cannot legally mount aftermarket parts on your car if they're not TÜV inspected and approved, and then you also need to pay to have it mounted. It's a pain in the ass.

I love watching barn finds and restorations of old American cars.

Forgot to mention since Cuckatia is in Cuckrope, and Cuckrope LOVES electric cars and bugs, they are putting huge tax on older cars with worse emmisions

Wonderful. I think USA is the best place to be a car enthusiast. Of course not every state is the same, but you get my point. In Croatia, you cannot legally mount aftermarket parts on your car if they're not TÜV inspected and approved, and then you also need to pay to have it mounted. It's a pain in the ass.

I love watching barn finds and restorations of old American cars.
Absolutely agree. Of all the things I hate about the USA, it is a car lover's paradise. You do not need to go too far and you will see some cool cars. My Camaro is actually tagged as an antique historic vehicle, so I never have to pay for inspections, and it does not need to pass emissions standards. That's one wat to beat the system. It doesn't even have a catalytic converter and has headers and dual exhaust. Also running a Holley 750 carburetor tuned for maximum horsepower. The thing only gets like 6 mpg city and 12 highway. The exhaust smells so good. I'm also into other stuff than muscle cars like vintage tractors. My dad and I repaired a 1948 Ford 8n tractor that was sitting broke down for 15 years. You seem like a based car guy, do you wanna see some pictures of other cars I saw at shows? We could chat about cars in dms. I don't know many other car guys on here.

When you see a girl who is into guy on YouTube she gets hundreds of thousands of views whole the guys get a couple hundred.

bitches the type of bitches to think putting a sticker on the windscreen is a mod

type of bitches to think doing a standstill burnout is a skill

type of bitches that cant change the spare tire even though theres step by step instructions in the manual

thats why i believe foids should have been gatekeeped from games it hurts to see foids being streamers with her simps in million who is just pathetic at game she is playing

Absolutely agree. Of all the things I hate about the USA, it is a car lover's paradise. You do not need to go too far and you will see some cool cars. My Camaro is actually tagged as an antique historic vehicle, so I never have to pay for inspections, and it does not need to pass emissions standards. That's one wat to beat the system. It doesn't even have a catalytic converter and has headers and dual exhaust. Also running a Holley 750 carburetor tuned for maximum horsepower. The thing only gets like 6 mpg city and 12 highway. The exhaust smells so good. I'm also into other stuff than muscle cars like vintage tractors. My dad and I repaired a 1948 Ford 8n tractor that was sitting broke down for 15 years. You seem like a based car guy, do you wanna see some pictures of other cars I saw at shows? We could chat about cars in dms. I don't know many other car guys on here.
Yea sure! You got discord?

There are Barely Any Woman Who Play POE on a Competent Level , Let alone DMC4 .

Bro im good .

Yea sure! You got discord?
I do, but hardly use it. We could just send car pics in dms on this site since it was recently added as a feature. I’ll try to send you one and see if it works

I get bone pressed xDDD

I do, but hardly use it. We could just send car pics in dms on this site since it was recently added as a feature. I’ll try to send you one and see if it works
Okay got it.

the reason im enraged? I cant even escape my reality in my interests, because even in there, Im always reminded of my misery, of what I cant fucking have, the mere presence of foids, implies sex and relationships, youre coping if you think otherwise/

Also obnoxious, attention whoring foids are not worthy of driving spinning dorito RX7, dw tho, that car will soon weed her out. :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

the LEGENDARY…SMOKEY NIGGata

the LEGENDARY…SMOKEY NIGGata
only that shes a foid that blows up the engine prematurely, because she is too low IQ to mantain a rotary. (the carbon build-up, HOE!)

only that shes a foid that blows up the engine prematurely, because she is too low IQ to mantain a rotary. (the carbon build-up, HOE!)
like that one vid of him with the bitch in shotgun. except hes there and the foid is driving, switching gears and spins out and kills them both then a kitted out LED skyline shows up and runs over the foid twice

like that one vid of him with the bitch in shotgun. except hes there and the foid is driving, switching gears and spins out and kills them both then a kitted out LED skyline shows up and runs over the foid twice
Foid stupidity sometimes has zero limits JFL, I bet she shifts without depressing clutch.

View attachment 1196472
Nice car. Its not really my style but its ok