Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else get sad from going to really nice neighborhoods?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★
It’s so bitter sweet, on one hand it’s such a calming and beautiful sight, all the nice gorgeous trees, architecture and various different plant and bird species. But on the other hand it hurts so much that I couldn’t have that life.

All these happy white families, it eats me up inside. And just reminds me that no matter how good it feels to be out there, I still have to go back to my ghetto shithole.

Same. I always wanted to have huge old beautiful house in quiet neighborhood.

In Arizona this feeling is palpable. Especially in the valley.

I don't really care. All I want is a small apartment on the last floor so I could hear the rain.

Theres something very american in wanting this.

It's much worse when you get paid to actually build those buildings, that you will never be able to live in.

It’s so bitter sweet, on one hand it’s such a calming and beautiful sight, all the nice gorgeous trees, architecture and various different plant and bird species. But on the other hand it hurts so much that I couldn’t have that life.

All these happy white families, it eats me up inside. And just reminds me that no matter how good it feels to be out there, I still have to go back to my ghetto shithole.
Well, I see what you mean.

But I do enjoy clean suburbs

In Arizona this feeling is palpable. Especially in the valley.
You’re an Arizona cel? Fuck I love Arizona. Hope to move there some day.

I don't go anywhere

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back