Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Anyone else get life mogged by siblings?

Wolnir

Wolnir

Facially ill
★★★★★
My sister is only 20 and has already been abroad over 5 times, had 3 boyfriends and moved out at 18 because her current boyfriend makes way more money than her and pays for everything. My other sister had some old man pay her rent for over 3 years until she found her current boyfriend that bought them both a house. She has a baby now and seems happy with life. Meanwhile, I am turning 25 next month and have never felt the touch of a woman, balding, work a minimum wage job, have no friends and am an autistic, socially inept retard living in a mold and damp infested room. Feel like ending it all sometimes but I realise that roping is cucked af and snap out of it.

I don't get why I am so autistic when both of my sisters are completely NT and have no trouble with dating or making friends. They had the same depressing childhood as me but it doesn't seem to have affected them as much.

Yes
My half-brother mogs me in that regard

No, thank my lucky stars. I have no siblings whatsoever, and I’m glad.

My sister is only 20 and has already been abroad over 5 times, had 3 boyfriends and moved out at 18 because her current boyfriend makes way more money than her and pays for everything. My other sister had some old man pay her rent for over 3 years until she found her current boyfriend that bought them both a house. She has a baby now and seems happy with life. Meanwhile, I am turning 25 next month and have never felt the touch of a woman, balding, work a minimum wage job, have no friends and am an autistic, socially inept retard living in a mold and damp infested room. Feel like ending it all sometimes but I realise that roping is cucked af and snap out of it.
My siblings took it all too.
images

I don't get why I am so autistic when both of my sisters are completely NT and have no trouble with dating or making friends. They had the same depressing childhood as me but it doesn't seem to have affected them as much.
Because they're foids.

No, thank my lucky stars. I have no siblings whatsoever, and I’m glad.
That seems brutal to me because at least my parents have 2 children that have good lives. Imagine having 1 kid and he's a complete failure. It's bad for me but good for my parents.

Genetic recombination pill is brutal

That seems brutal to me because at least my parents have 2 children that have good lives. Imagine having 1 kid and he's a complete failure. It's bad for me but good for my parents.
My dad and I were great friends st least though while he was alive. He knew I never had a gf, but despite that, he respected me and loved that I had car knowledge. I miss those good memories of him and me going to car shows in our muscle car and him and me enjoying trips to our countryside property together.

But sadly, he does not long after I turned 19:fuk::fuk::fuk:.

So it’s just me and my mother now. I’ll admit, I think sometimes she feels quite a bit of disdain for me and how I turned out, but she still cares about me despite us having many arguments. But to be fair, what the hell did she expect when she decided to have me at age 40 with a body that couldn’t even deliver me without a C-Section and also popped me out 2 months premature weighing only 4.5 pounds? And my dad was over 50 when I was conceived.

It’s their own fault I am such an autist and have the physical flaws I do, along with my health issues, so I always treated them well, but refuse to ever blame myself for how things turned out

no, if anything my brother is an even bigger loser than I am

my sister is a severely postwall single roasted catlady

wouldn't trade places with either of them ngl