Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else get blackpilled when they look in the mirror?

blackpill_incel

blackpill_incel

Major
I've destroyed or removed all reflective surfaces from my home, but today I saw myself in the glass at the gym and nearly jumped off the roof.

I can't take how ugly I am

ofc but mostly because of my body

I thought I looked OK in the mirror, boy was I wrong.

I look like an old tired troll in selfies.

i like to see my face in the mirror, i know im ugly but i dont care

Some days I think I'm a solid 6.5/10, others I'd be lucky to be a 4. Changes all the time.

I've always been a fan of my own face. It's everyone else that hates it.

yea, enough to ruin my day

A Good Friend said:

And now after getting blackpilled. Still a fan of it or did it change?

No, just confused. My face looks so different from any other face I've seen.

modus_coperandi said:
A Good Friend said:
And now after getting blackpilled. Still a fan of it or did it change?

I never really got blackpilled, per se. I went through high school and my twenties with an acute awareness that the fix was in, accepted my place, and here we are. Ain't no stopping what can't be stopped.

A Good Friend said:
I never really got blackpilled, per se. I went through high school and my twenties with an acute awareness that the fix was in, accepted my place, and here we are. Ain't no stopping what can't be stopped.

Then you truly deserve to have your profile pic.

modus_coperandi said:
A Good Friend said:
Then you truly deserve to have your profile pic.

hahaha, my point exactly. I'm a loser, baby. No sense pretending otherwise.

That's why you never look at any reflective surfaces, or mirrors ever again, like me

Although going to a barber or any place like that will be fucking P R E M I U M suicide fuel for me later on

I have removed all reflective surfaces.
I dont need so much negativity in life.
Also I totally understand females for not wanting anything with me. Hell I dont want anything with me.

whogivesafucc said:
That's why you never look at any reflective surfaces, or mirrors ever again, like me

Although going to a barber or any place like that will be fucking P R E M I U M suicide fuel for me later on

Yeah my hair is way too long because I hate going to get a haircut and looking in the mirror

St.Tropez said:
I have removed all reflective surfaces.
I dont need so much negativity in life.
Also I totally understand females for not wanting anything with me. Hell I dont want anything with me.

I'm perma-BP but when I look in a mirror I get a cortisol rush.