Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee “anyone else get anxious when they walk near somali boys”

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-

look at this shit. HUNDREDS of likes and retweets. pure ropefuel . Just look at the replies for this shit. There’s a fuckton of other tweets where somaliwhores and even non Somali roasties bash us constantly

I swear somalis are next level deathniks. Even curries mog us brutally.

I didn't know you were somali.
I'm scared now. :worryfeels:

"OMGGGG DUURRR GIVE ME 7x DAILY 2MG XANAX + 10 MG VALIUM 12X + 40MG PROZAC 2X DAILY TOGET HRU THISSSSS" :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

I think it’s the skull shape that fucks you up tbh

Just ship captain max tbh.

@SoyUnPerdedor
yo
I think it’s the skull shape that fucks you up tbh
not only that but our hair genetics, fram and chins
"OMGGGG DUURRR GIVE ME 7x DAILY 2MG XANAX + 10 MG VALIUM 12X + 40MG PROZAC 2X DAILY TOGET HRU THISSSSS" :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
what they do to cope with merely seeing a somalicel, wallahi its well and truly over for us
I didn't know you were somali.
I'm scared now. :worryfeels:
lol why?

@tehgymcel420
racepill 4u

:kys::kys:

I get nervous too Somalian refugees are dangerous asf in my city

in hong kong? o_0
Drug dealers, machete wielders, gangsters and robbers. Yup our government let's those 'refugees' in. No one dares to walk near the brown skin refugees here.

do you look like the typical bulbhead somali or not?

Even curries mog us brutally.

Ok now that's some next level exaggeration. Only thing curries mog are abos.
Drug dealers, machete wielders, gangsters and robbers. Yup our government let's those 'refugees' in. No one dares to walk near the brown skin refugees here.
Just wait till they start distributing their BBC pill and breed balckanese babies everywhere

Last edited:
Ethnics have earned their own bad reputations.

just more self hating whores who only date white men

nothing new

They just keeping it real my nig

There is so much hate on somalis on the internet lmaoo. They comprise such a small percentage of the US population, but they are shat on like no other group.

Ok now that's some next level exaggeration. Only thing curries mog are abos.
average curry

average somali

There is so much hate on somalis on the internet lmaoo. They comprise such a small percentage of the US population, but they are shat on like no other group.
because we are subhuman trash

Somalicels ruin countries worse than non-native insects.

Somali mogs the fat fuck curry. Get your eyes checked boyo. And if that guy is average it's over for curries.
cope, higher caste curries have lightskin and good silky hair, they can gymcel and mog a lot of whites. but have way lower SMV because they're ethnic

somalicels on the other hand have cursed frames, deformed skulls and recessed chins. not to mention the infamous 8head
BaXQ hXCUAE8rMA

even currycels like @RageAgainstTDL agree that you mog us to shit

cope, higher caste curries have lightskin and good silky hair, they can gymcel and mog a lot of whites. but have way lower SMV because they're ethnic
View attachment 84418

somalicels on the other hand have cursed frames, deformed skulls and recessed chins. not to mention the infamous 8head
View attachment 84415
And Egyptians are the ugliest of all.
Egyptian-protest-.jpg

View attachment 84418

View attachment 84415
Agree but the previous curry you showed wasn't a normie. He was inel tier even for curries. I mean we NWmog the shit out of you people. And gymcelling often helps curries more then any other ethnic. So yeah I kinda agree.

Somalians dont deserve to reproduce anyways

Just run haitain thug game as somalie and you could pull some confused Mudsharks

Just run haitain thug game as somalie and you could pull some confused Mudsharks
are you Haitian?
we can't run thug game or BBC game anyway

LOOK AT ME...
LOOK AT ME...
I AM DE CAPTAIN NOW

self hating whores should be killed

Op do you live in USfag or Somalia?

Why would anyone feel anxious around somalis.

Somalis tend to be very friendly imho.

Al sha bad b? Really? :feelsseriously:

Last edited:

Do the police no just batter them all? I though Hong Kong was quite authoritarian since China ditched its 'one country two systems' principle. Didn't think they'd put up with that sort of shit.

Hey if curry mogs Somali does that mean there's a window of opportunity for curry in the horn of Africa ? Can EA be SEA for curries ?
Honestly I don't mind me some mutilated coochie.

Last edited:
Hey if curry migs Somali does that mean there's a window of opportunity for curry in the horn of Africa ? Can EA be SEA for curries ?
Honestly I don't mind me some mutilated coochie.
Yes, Somali women almost fetishise curries, they love Bollywood. And generally curries run shit in places like Kenya and Uganda. They have higher status, like all non-blacks in Africa

Somalis are the cockroaches of the world.

Yes, Somali women almost fetishise curries, they love Bollywood. And generally curries run shit in places like Kenya and Uganda. They have higher status, like all non-blacks in Africa
Yeah I ve heard that curries have been shacklemaxxing in Africa by licking white men's boot since colonial era. Now they have diaspora in South Africa, Tanzania, Zimbabwe and Crribean didn't know about Kenta and Uganda. Even SA president Zuma had to get into trouble for some corruption with rich curries.
But alas that's betabuxx one way or other. The way a white incel can make a jungle gook wet can't be emulated by curries on sheboons. There must be some form of attraction whether socially engineered or biological. Curries have none

didn't know about Kenta and Uganda
how? they dominate those places crazy, kenyans kiss your asses hard over there. back in the 70s idi amin(pbuh) kicked out curries because they we're controlling almost everything and Ugandans had nothing.

how? they dominate those places crazy, kenyans kiss your asses hard over there. back in the 70s idi amin(pbuh) kicked out curries because they we're controlling almost everything and Ugandans had nothing.
If we got kicked out then how are we,still running it ? Need more info

If we got kicked out then how are we,still running it ? Need more info
well, obviously idi amins reign didn't last forever and the west was pressuring him to bring them back and threatening him with sanctions and what not. the curries returned and went back to controlling many ugandan industries, although not as much as they used to. this only happened in uganda, kneya is britains favourite country in the region so they wouldn't do anything to piss their masters off, recently curries were inducted as one of kenyas tribes
https://indianexpress.com/article/r...ibe-of-kenya-but-what-does-that-mean-4766526/

Ngl the skull shape of skinnies reminds me of a xenomorph.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back