Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone else get angry or depressed when you see a cute girl?

• Thread starter blackpillscience
  • Start date
blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★★
I don’t know if anyone else feels this way but I get angry and sometimes depressed whenever I see an attractive girl. Because it’s a reminder that I’ll never be able to sleep with one that’s not a prostitute.

i get a bo ner

I don’t know if anyone else feels this way but I get angry and sometimes depressed whenever I see an attractive girl. Because it’s a reminder that I’ll never be able to sleep with one that’s not a prostitute.
Completely relatable

I feel both. It's like i'm thinking "How the life would be easy for that foid" and that never gets out of my head, like grease.

Last edited:
One time I bought one chocolate before being blackpilled and saw it getting fed to her by a tall muscular man on instagram. I honestly wish this was a fucking joke

That;s just how I feel about people in general

sort of its not just sex its also the realization if by a slim chance they notice I exist they will hate me.

I get sad knowing she wouldn't want anything to do with me.

saw one with a plump ass like this one today :feelsokman:

DfqIGupXkAEK-5M.jpg
She would be a 10/10 if it wasn’t for the trashy tattoos

I just feel pure rage and anger when I see people, regardless of gender (male or female).

I feel like running into them like a-train