Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else get an extreme emotional high from the slightest female attention?

Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
I was sitting in class and this 5.75/10 Asian girl sat by me when she could've sat by so many other people or by herself. Then later on I said something to her that wasn't remotely funny and her eyes lit up and she gave me a huge, genuine smile. I'm on cloud nine right now boys. 

Yes I realize she's probably getting throatfucked by Chad right now, let me have this cope.

I get turned on when a female hates me. I hope I piss her off enough for her to think about me constantly to the point that I intermittently cross her mind while she is banging Chad.

You're not fully blackpilled if stuff like this makes you excited tbh.

Shortly afterwards that same girl probably ran into a Chad and asked him for his number right then and there.

If she didn't grab your crotch the moment she sat down next to you, it's over and you shouldn't get your hopes.

A little. I am quite fond of femails that hate me though ;)

How much of a high did you get from the girl who offered you a blowjob?

Solitarian_Walker said:
How much of a high did you get from the girl who offered you a blowjob?

The equivalent of injecting 50 billion tons of morphine.

a-virgin-nigger said:
If she didn't grab your crotch the moment she sat down next to you, it's over and you shouldn't get your hopes.

True, if she doesn't forcefully try to rape you then it's over tbh.

It makes me happy for a week when my Stacy friend texts me. She has a million betas thirsty for her but she initiates convos with me

ilieknothing said:
It makes me happy for a week when my Stacy friend texts me. She has a million betas thirsty for her but she initiates convos with me

Just lol @ having a Stacey friend that you have no chance of ever fucking.

Why torture yourself like that?

No i dont give a fuck

Enigmatic93 said:
ilieknothing said:
Just lol @ having a Stacey friend that you have no chance of ever fucking.
Why torture yourself like that?
She is legit one of the few people outside family who is genuinely nice to me. She belongs to Chad though

This happened to me in French class just a few days ago. Some stacey overheard that the French teacher recommended that I take French and Spanish next year. She said congratulations to me and it was a little overwhelming. Since I have the face of a 40 year old pedophile and the body of a beached whale, I'm usually quickly ignored by the roasties of my high school.

5.75? Are you sure she wasn't 5.72 or 5.77? What's the confidence interval on these measurements?

In all seriousness, I know what you mean. Basically same thing happened to me today. Asian Staceylite who let herself go a bit and became a bit chubby always dresses provocatively and has good make-up sense, easily 7/10. She smiled at me today when we caught eye contact by chance* across the corner of the table. I think I tried to look away and smile at the same time and ended up intentionally not looking in her direction again all class.

blickpall said:
5.75? Are you sure she wasn't 5.72 or 5.77? What's the confidence interval on these measurements?

In all seriousness, I know what  you mean. Basically same thing happened to me today. Asian Staceylite who let herself go a bit and became a bit chubby always dresses provocatively and has good make-up sense, easily 7/10. She smiled at me today when we caught eye contact by change across the corner of the table. I think I tried to look away and smile at the same time and ended up intentionally not looking in her direction again all class.

Oh yes this is too relatable. Eye contact = instant panic, every time.

a-virgin-nigger said:

LOL, well that's a bit high expectation.

Framecel222 said:
I was sitting in class and this 5.75/10 Asian girl sat by me when she could've sat by so many other people or by herself. Then later on I said something to her that wasn't remotely funny and her eyes lit up and she gave me a huge, genuine smile. I'm on cloud nine right now boys. 

Yes I realize she's probably getting throatfucked by Chad right now, let me have this cope.

If you're white and above working class you're already in her tight yellow flaps bro. Keep coping. Keep the dream alive.

i got into a long convo with an inceltears female and i developed a mild crush on her. any sort of female attention that lasts more than 5 seconds and i fall in love

i deserve the rope

weservenomsg said:
i got into a long convo with an inceltears female and i developed a mild crush on her. any sort of female attention that lasts more than 5 seconds and i fall in love

i deserve the rope

I don't want to say I agree man but yeah I agree.

yeah, I relapse sometimes. This one whore offered to give me her parking pass today. Felt good the whole drive home

weservenomsg said:

i deserve the rope

its over

Framecel222 said:

chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :D :D :D

No, because I'm incel and you're incel we're supposed to hate femoids not get all pusshy whiped at the sight of one smiling at us.

This is why my advice to the virgin incels here is just have sex once to lose your v-card and after that don't bother, because while you're pursuing sex it just gives girls more opportunities to manipulate you into becoming blue-pilled so they can get an ego boost off of your heartbreak or use you in other ways.

Enclave said:
This is why my advice to the virgin incels here is just have sex once to lose your v-card and after that don't bother, because while you're pursuing sex it just gives girls more opportunities to manipulate you into becoming blue-pilled so they can get an ego boost off of your heartbreak or use you in other ways.

If I could easily just have sex like you're recommending then I wouldn't be posting on here.

dardycunt said:
I get turned on when a female hates me. I hope I piss her off enough for her to think about me constantly to the point that I intermittently cross her mind while she is banging Chad.

LOL man thats a great attack logic... thank you for sharing this with us xD

I wouldn't try anything with her
I became a beta orbiter for a 4/10 asian girl in high school

Enigmatic93 said:
You're not fully blackpilled if stuff like this makes you excited tbh.

Shortly afterwards that same girl probably ran into a Chad and asked him for his number right then and there.

this

and also cuck

Themisterpepsi said:
I wouldn't try anything with her
I became a beta orbiter for a 4/10 asian girl in high school

Believe me, I know better than to try anything with a girl.

Yep. Merely having agirl talk back to me is enoug. I'm so pathetic.

Yes. Recently, an ugly girl who reminded me of Stephen King's "Carry" complimented me by saying that I'm really good at summarizing the essence of a text and explaining it with examples. The total highlight of my week, tbh.

Yep. While to most guys a girl talking to them is a common occurrence and not a big deal, so much as a single word is enough to fill me with more joy than if someone just handed me ten thousand bucks.

Yeah, I know every girl would rather die than go out with me and that every last one of them is getting railed by some Chad... It's just a nice thing to experience regardless.

I think they're just trying to be nice because they feel sorry for me and consider me some loser they have to cheer up.

lmao i hated by every girl i've met so far

Sex or at least romantic interaction with females is a basic necessity, like food and water. A man deprived of women won't necessarily die, but he will over time go insane. When people criticize us for being "entitled", they are saying that we don't deserve to be with women. They are saying we deserve to be alone. They are saying it's better for us to go insane than for women to be inconvenienced with interacting with us.

Nah. I don't even look at girls when I go out. I stare ahead. Not like they'd want anything to do with me anyway, but fuck giving them any kind of attention and validation.

Framecel222 said:

If things advance don't fuck it up! I hope you're mentally preparing yourself for your next chance.

Sub8Hate said:
If things advance don't fuck it up! I hope you're mentally preparing yourself for your next chance.

It's a massive class with 400+ people. I'll probably never see her again. Wouldn't matter anyway because I'm subhuman.

Framecel222 said:
It's a massive class with 400+ people. I'll probably never see her again. Wouldn't matter anyway because I'm subhuman.

Well prepare yourself anyway. You're 18 and you've already had a chance. I'd be shocked if it never happened again, I mean she wanted to fuck you bro.

When I was bluepilled yes, because in the back of my mind I thought I might have a chance.

Now that I'm blackpilled no, I have almost no reaction. Because I know for sure she is not attracted to me. She is just being nice or its a ruse to leech something from me (money, attention, favors etc).

I do, but it only lasts about an hour.