Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone else fucking HATE uni

G

guerillahubris

Major
★★★
I hate going to that hell hole every day just to see prime thots walking around everywhere always on their phones like theyre all carbon copies of eachother all fucking the same chadlites and go to the same clubs and wear the same clothes. I hate being drained by lectures and taking the train home 1 hour every day shit is exhausting especially with no friends

@Indari can tell you a lot about it

I am still in high school and I hate every single day.

I hate going to that hell hole every day just to see prime thots walking around everywhere always on their phones like theyre all carbon copies of eachother all fucking the same chadlites and go to the same clubs and wear the same clothes. I hate being drained by lectures and taking the train home 1 hour every day shit is exhausting especially with no friends

Drop out of uni. You're better off just getting a job and working your way up and saving. Wasted about 3 years of my life...

And even if you do get a job, University jobs tend to work at an office full of cucked men and femoids running the place.

I'd rather work at a warehouse or construction site around excons and veterans with PTSD

@Indari pls lemme hear the vent
I have posted many times about how I got kicked out for making jokes and was reported by normies and treated unfairly by the uni staff. I hope all the people that wronged me at my uni get killed painfully.
Uni is the ultimate sui fuel. Thousands of people your own age being the most hedonistic they will ever be right in front of you and you can't join in.
just
Peep
me up

Drop out of uni. You're better off just getting a job and working your way up and saving. Wasted about 3 years of my life...

And even if you do get a job, University jobs tend to work at an office full of cucked men and femoids running the place.

I'd rather work at a warehouse or construction site around excons and veterans with PTSD
fuck that why should i drop out of aerospace eng?

fuck that why should i drop out of aerospace eng?
No try to complete your degree. Aerospace eng is a very promising field and you should just try to avoid Normies as good as you possibly can.

A good description

@Indari can tell you a lot about it

I am still in high school and I hate every single day.

I can't recall one day of me going to high school that wasn't filled with anxiety, stress, and depression, I wish I was lower inhib and bashed some femoid's heads in

And professors are utterly retarded for expecting 9 hours of studying a day minimum so we can pass the year

as an incel subhuman youre better off working some shitty 9-5. worked in a labouring job but quit cos my co workers were assholes and amogged me with their massive fucking hands and high T robust figures

I can't recall one day of me going to high school that wasn't filled with anxiety, stress, and depression, I wish I was lower inhib and bashed some femoid's heads in

And professors are utterly retarded for expecting 9 hours of studying a day minimum so we can pass the year
And the worst thing is that school lasts longer here :/

13 fucking years

A good description

what the fuck? Are you doing an accelerated medical/engineering degree