Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else flunked out of college due to ugliness/stress/emotional issues?

Dry Spell

Dry Spell

Officer
★★
College was difficult for me, and it wasn't that I found the work difficult...
students-college-couple-classroom-33257748.jpg

I felt so stressed when I walked into a classroom that people would look at my SUBHUMAN face, that sometimes I couldn't bring myself to walk through the door. 
I would stand outside of the classroom, trying to get the nerve to walk in and FACE the class with my subhuman face and then see all their scared faces when they were faced with the possibility of sitting next to my unattractive face and they had to face their fears and usually there would only be 1 seat left and I would (gladly) ruin whoever-was-sitting-there's day by sitting down.
And if I was late to class, the embarrassment and attention that walking into class late would bring was too painful, so I just ended up skipping class altogether. 

As far as doing schoolwork, I always turned assignments in and produced good grades when I was actually there.
But I just couldn't bear walking into a class with all those Beckies in their Ugg boots and Starbucks coffee snickering and giggling. 
fb4c31af0e4539003d5e92a82e05e151--track-suits-jogging.jpg

B1VHVkyCUAErl5f.jpg

ae5fd55cecb37e69c313480bae93d67d.jpg

Those Beckies were the bane of my existence. And even when they sat next to me in class, they would talk to everyone else around me except me. I know I should have been focusing on my schoolwork instead, but even in college (which I flunked out in 2013) I was swallowing some horse-sized BlackPills and I didn't know it.

When we had to do a group project, I didn't want to team up with any of the Beckies, but sometimes we were forced to communicate. They reserved their communication to brief "I'll do this part of the project. ok bye" and then they would go back to studying with the one or two Chadlites in each class. Going to the library was the worst...all the couples sharing cubicles studying and giggling together. Kissing when they should be studying for finals. Of course some students got in trouble for having sex in the library after the librarians left on at least one occasion.
37704416-college-couple-studying.jpg

Also walking in-between classes and seeing the smiling tween couples irritated me, and I hoped their relationship was just teeny bopper shit and they broke up. Which they often did, but these guys got laid ON CAMPUS. 
college-couple.jpg

800px_COLOURBOX1609271.jpg

The stories I would hear about other students (even the normies) getting laid...some were having sex in the school newspaper club (Journalism Club) while classes were still going. Other Chads and Chadlites would sneak off with their Stacies to the basement of the theater/drama building, which was mostly plumbing and rooms for costumes and theater equipment storage. 
Then they would come back in time for class, as if they didn't just have crazy wild sex in the basement of the theater building. 

And when they threw their halloween drunken fuck parties...you could clearly see how much fun everyone except you was having. Those college girls did insane things at those parties (I got invited out of pity and because I had marijuana, so others tolerated me if they could smoke my pot.) 
f2aa46c30f29ac1b8bcf15c27c45240f.jpg

College was just stressful emotionally and I let it get the better of me and affect my grades. Still, at the time I did not realize my SUBHUMAN features were the cause of my lackluster college experience and poor social interactions with Stacies, Beckies or even normal ugly chicks. 

It's over. 

Yeah, I always try to come at least 20 minutes earlier than when the class starts for that very reason. I don't want people to stare at me weird as fuck.

The work is super easy though

College is for chumps boyo

Fucking nigthmarish dude what the fuck, apparently according to cucktears we must accept to be treated as subhuman garbage, not having experiences at all, NOTHING, just shadows seeing how REAL HUMANS live.

All because we lost the genetic lottery, i`m so happy i rejected going to that shithole called uni until i get my Rhino.

Zaetheus said:
College is for chumps boyo

I agree.
Fortunately my life post-college was better than during college or pre-college.

I went straight to working in corporate wagecuck field after flunking college, but I had technical experience and a good resume and have been doing well ever since.
Unbearable2woman said:
Fucking nigthmarish dude what the fuck, apparently according to cucktears we must accept to be treated as subhuman garbage, not having experiences at all, NOTHING, just shadows seeing how REAL HUMANS live.
All because we lost the genetic lottery, i`m so happy i rejected going to that shithole called uni until i get my Rhino.

I think about all the people who chose not to go to university and a lot of them are doing well or at the very least, they are not doing significantly worse than my friends who did go to college (and graduate.)

I mean, what did the Beckies ever really do to you? I imagine they just ignored you or did non-verbal scoffing or whatnot, but you didn't mention you were being harassed or not. You were judging yourself by putting yourself in the shoes of Becky, inside your own head. I don't think you can blame Becky for that.

I dropped out of college aswell even the people I think was incel had gfs or female friends

blickpall said:
I mean, what did the Beckies ever really do to you? I imagine they just ignored you or did non-verbal scoffing or whatnot, but you didn't mention you were being harassed or not. You were judging yourself by putting yourself in the shoes of Becky, inside your own head. I don't think you can blame Becky for that.

A small part of it was my own weakness, I let my mind get the better of me.
But even when it came to raising my hand in class, it seemed like when I answered a question, they would get upset at me and roll their eyes. I could do nothing correct in their eyes.

I was always excluded, even within my own circle of "friends." The exclusion came from both male and female friends/acquaintances. I was the last person anyone wanted to hang out with, and would usually have to "run into" my friends on campus, who were already hanging out with each other, but didn't think to shoot me a simple text like "we're in the cafeteria, come hang out."

The girls would hang out with the guys to get smoked up for free (never saw a girl pay for pot on campus, always free 100% of the time.) But then the girls would develop actual friendships with the males and become their girlfriends. Many of my guy friends only hung out if their girlfriends were with them, and all of my peers were in relationships with other students.
Even if I was friends with their boyfriend, that wasn't reason enough for the girlfriend to acknowledge me. And they never spoke to me unless I spoke first. It was like they looked at me and decided that they wouldn't take the risk of striking up a conversation even though we were literally in the same vicinity for hours, smoking pot, drinking alcohol and "socializing."

I was such a BluePill cuck at the time though that I kept thinking "it's ok, my time will come too."
I actually believed I will get to do the romantic stuff everyone else is doing. I will find a nice girl soon. I will gladly pay for her marijuana or drinks and we'll do cute things together like kiss in the library...

I remember we were smoking pot on campus once and I looked around me and everyone was making out (3 or 4 different couples) and I was just sitting there smoking pot staring off into space lol.

kodoku said:
I dropped out of college aswell even the people I think was incel had gfs or female friends

There was 1 cute goth girl who was dating this subhuman 250 pound dude and I was confused why.

But then I learned she had some sort of digestive IBS type disease and I think that means she pooped her pants sometimes. She always wore baggy pants too, I think to conceal a diaper.
I think maybe she cheated on him once, if I recall correctly.

sounds like mentalcel to me. This some low iq community college

Out of high school, yes.

Flunked college after my first year because of social anxiety and not making any friends. Unlike you, though, I didn't do any work and just wound up listening to music whenever I wasn't skipping classes. 

If iirc, I would stay at college for like 10 hours because I wanted less days. I was alone all those hours with nothing to do or anyone to talk to. When I think back to it, I don't feel like it ever actually happened.

Dry Spell said:
I remember we were smoking pot on campus once and I looked around me and everyone was making out (3 or 4 different couples) and I was just sitting there smoking pot staring off into space lol.

Well, more piff for you brother.

Sorry to hear about your experience in more detail. I think if you had found the blackpill earlier, you could have suffered less because you wouldn't be chasing a dream and forcing yourself into situations that were jarring.

Not college, but luckily I didn't know how fucked I was back then.

I do think I cannot handle working a job though, as an asocial misanthrope. Phones, customers, commuting and excessive responsibility trigger me terribly. Most jobs are people-jobs now, which I simply cannot do. I only lasted a week in my last job because I spoke out in the induction about my legitimate concerns about my department, because my boss and colleague were leaving, which would leave me with only a few weeks training and not ready for the job.

My other paid job was a one year apprenticeship that I was glad to complete and leave. Having to study again after a decade was fucking awful and had a whole new pressure with it that I never felt at college or school. It's now obvious to me that my comfort zone is so thin (as opposed to what I believed were situational fuck-ups), I've only realized in the last couple of years that I must have Aspergers or mild autism. It's gotten to the point that I want to give up trying to workcel and just stay on NEETbux forever as I know that my hermitceling is the best cope for me. I doubt I can ever get disability. What I really want is Basic Income, so I don't even have to do appointments anymore. I just want to quarantine myself from society now. As long as I have food, shelter and internet, I can deal with with being a povertycel until death releases me from this purgatory.

This is likely to happen to me.

whogivesafucc said:
Yeah, I always try to come at least 20 minutes earlier than when the class starts for that very reason. I don't want people to stare at me weird as fuck.

I hate doing that because then I have to watch every seat get filled up except the ones next to me. Feels awful.

Framecel222 said:
whogivesafucc said:
I hate doing that because then I have to watch every seat get filled up except the ones next to me. Feels awful.

LMAO

Nah, for some weird reason everyone sits in the same places in my college classes. Who cares anyway, why would you want people sitting next to you? Fuck them