Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Anyone else finds this duo weird?

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Its so unusual seeing a white foid having a normal conversation or discussion with an ethnic male. Usually white foids get highly defensive and put on the degenerate bitchy queen attitude to repel ethnic males when around them.

I don't just pull this out of my ass because this is what I've carefully observed over the years. Name white foids consistently treating Asian/Indian/Arab men crudely, dismissively, and defensively.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxgUQ4ZVlUA

Its so unusual seeing a white foid having a normal conversation or discussion with an ethnic male.

Doesn't seem unusual to me because of a few reasons.
1. He's friendzoned if she's not married.
2. I'm highly sure she's married and know he will respect her regardless.
3. It's on TV so she can easily act nice in front of the camera. You don't know how they are off camera.
4. He seems a bit soy which she doesn't care.
5. He's probably gay so she's comfy around him knowing he won't do anything to her. Girls are usually very comfortable around gay guys.

3. It's on TV so she can easily act nice in front of the camera. You don't know how they are off camera.
5. He's probably gay so she's comfy around him knowing he won't do anything to her. Girls are usually very comfortable around gay guys.

:yes:
The situation here is very artificial and the conversation doesn't seem "normal" at all.
Look at the way the white foid laughs and smiles in an ungenuine fashion.
She's been trained by the studio not to act bitchy, and the best she can do still seems put on.

>see woman
>Day ruined

:yes:
The situation here is very artificial and the conversation doesn't seem "normal" at all.
Look at the way the white foid laughs and smiles in an ungenuine fashion.
She's been trained by the studio not to act bitchy, and the best she can do still seems put on.

Name white foids consistently treating Asian/Indian/Arab men crudely, dismissively, and defensively.
In my experience white women have at least (for the most part with minor exceptions) treated me like a human being. Asian/Indian/Arab/Middle Eastern femorrhoids on the other hand? They treat me like I am a convicted child murdering pedophile cannibal.

In my experience white women have at least (for the most part with minor exceptions) treated me like a human being. Asian/Indian/Arab/Middle Eastern femorrhoids on the other hand? They treat me like I am a convicted child murdering pedophile cannibal.
Based af reasoning.
People always say to ethnic males "why can't you just go for your women dude?" when ethnic guys know that ethnic females are more likely than white females to hate them.

he is also statusmaxxed/moneymaxxed(likely) so there is that.

Saagar looks more hispanic than a low caste curry. He also is whitemaxxed af. He's also only 28. Krystal Ball is like 40 and already has kids. It's only that she aged well that the pairing seems weird, but if you take that age gap and the kid having status into play it certainly reduces the sexual tension you would otherwise feel. I think the big difference between them is why their show is a hit.

i have only had issues with black women.They have made it obviously clear that they hate me.latinas,arab,middle eastern and some white women have treated me decently.at least they never shouted that i don't get girls,or that i am creepy or that they don't like "nerdy" guys.my face causes deep disgust in black women.