Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else find empty condom boxes when outside?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Even on my lonely walks, normies have to terrorize me by reminding me what i'm missing out on. Do these animals not have their own homes to fuck in? There is this abandoned house I like to LDAR in sometimes and I found an empty box and one condom with cum still inside. But this shit happens everywhere. student villages, bus stops, I even found one next to a middle school.
Sometimes they're nice enough to leave some still inside so I can fap with them later but most of the time it's just straight up cruelty.

Its normal, they bang in parks, carparks, hotels, local bathroom, on the stairs in your flats..

Poke holes in them.

I
Even on my lonely walks, normies have to terrorize me by reminding me what i'm missing out on. Do these animals not have their own homes to fuck in? There is this abandoned house I like to LDAR in sometimes and I found an empty box and one condom with cum still inside. But this shit happens everywhere. student villages, bus stops, I even found one next to a middle school.
Sometimes they're nice enough to leave some still inside so I can fap with them later but most of the time it's just straight up cruelty.
I live near a brothel so its constant suifuel to me whenever i walks outside.
Srs i can businessmaxx by recycling all the wasted condoms i've found laying around all these years.Assholes can't even dispose of it properly

I found some lying on the apartment-complex stairs where i used to live, jfl i dont even have to go outside for them to terrorise me

yes, sometimes certain degenerates manage to get inside the building and I end up seeing condoms when I leave the apartment

I fucking hate litterers tbh. I hope every normie that litters their condoms (esp if it has cum in it wtf) gets killed

Sometimes they're nice enough to leave some still inside so I can fap with them later
:dafuckfeels:

Never but that's because I don't go outside

I once masturbated with a condom i found on the floor. Obviously it was still in its packaging

No.Mostly just in the forest from gypsy orgies.

I found them everywhere whenever I go out of my house, its so fucking diagusting

All the time.

I remember some years ago going for a walk in a park near my old high school, reminiscing about some pleasant memories of the period I considered I came the closest to ascend. There was an event after school and my onitis was there, we chatted for a while and alcohol made us lose inhib but nothing happened at all.

While doing it I found a condom on the ground, it felt like my romantic dreams had been desecrated. I also feel bad because I have to resort to memories of situations where nothing significant even happened while some other people get to have actual sex, in a public place on top of that.