Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Anyone else find a lot of straight "femboys" kind of weird?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Serves that whore right

femboys are fucking disgusting, need to be put down.

I hope trannies and femboys keep invading women spaces

i will say it's pretty amusing watching feminine holes start to conflict with their woke ideals
And that's why IT constantly talk about us since they need a common enemy, or else they'll start to eat each other alive.

And that's why IT constantly talk about us since they need a common enemy, or else they'll start to eat each other alive.
they are already doing this. queerfems and radfems are always fighting each other.

How? Most men looks like monkey after age 20.

There's hair everywhere. I couldnt pass as woman even if I tried. Femboys at 15 is possible but at 27?

Sir this is a larp. The entirety of two x chromosomes is full of larps. Larp x chromosomes. Visit her account and I garantee she's terminally online

Also the funniest shit imaginable is foids raging at faggots in the comments for not endorsing or joining the LGBTQ community. Women hate non conformists. Not defending the fags, just saying it's funny asf

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back