Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over anyone else feels like the older people get, the more 'similar' they become?

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
i remember when i was little, people were proud of their quirks and their oddities.
being the "weird kid" wasn't too bad unless you shat your pants or something.
people were proud of their musical taste, their hobbies and their defining characteristics.

now when you get older, people think your'e a weird fuck for having unique and strange hobbies, or defining quirks.
being an adult is just a competition of who can be the biggest normie.

your personality is supposed to be more complex as you get older, so i thought.

i remember when i was little, people were proud of their quirks and their oddities.
people were proud of their musical taste, their hobbies and their defining characteristics.

now when you get older, people think your'e a weird fuck for having unique and strange hobbies, or defining quirks.

Those who are unique don't talk about it all the time. You only see those who are posting about their normal interests because they want to stand out by being the "loudest" so to speak

If you don't conform to the herd, then you are singled out and ridiculed. Humans like to feel like they belong which is why herd mentality happens so easily.

Those who are unique don't talk about it all the time. You only see those who are posting about their normal interests because they want to stand out by being the "loudest" so to speak

hiding your power level = becoming something else
a gradual process

sounds like something that cookie cutter Jordan Peterson said

Normalfaggotry in a nutshell.

Studying/wageslaving is very mentally draining, they're probably just too self-absorbed in their own problems to dedicate time into committing valuable time and effort into esoteric hobbies ,unless of course it would benefit them in someway (conversation starters for normscum, status ect)

Having a reputation as the "weird kid" is definitely not good when you're young. It is the absolute worst time to have that label in middle school too.

People in general think having a popular views = you are better than those with unpopular views.

And I don't mean your favorite color.

Studying/wageslaving is very mentally draining, they're probably just too self-absorbed in their own problems to dedicate time into committing valuable time and effort into esoteric hobbies ,unless of course it would benefit them in someway (conversation starters for normscum, status ect)

was in the military in 08'. i literally came home once every two weeks and i still had time to read about philosophy and develop unique views and tastes

was in the military in 08'. i literally came home once every two weeks and i still had time to read about philosophy and develop unique views and tastes

Oh my bad, I failed to mention in the context of normies.
Besides it wouldn't be a stretch to say that philosophy and reading in general isn't a terribly uncommon way to work out our innate existential anxiety and problems of the like; and hence would count towards personal development that would benefit you - much like exercise or sleep.

Pretty cool that you served/trained in the military, that sort of lifestyle would probably break me tbh.

Life really gets you down the older you get

Old people are creepy.

You sacrifice you individuality for the group. Childhood was closest we'll ever be to our true selves.

Nah, that kind of thing seems to come and go in cycles. Sometimes it's cool to conform, sometimes it's cool to be unique.

All the incels have killed themselves so you only see the NPC's that are left.

What do you mean by "older"? I felt that way when I was in high school, but now at 26 I think people admire me for my uniquenesses.