Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone else feels like needing to fap is a curse at this point?

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
Fapping only gets worse.

Imagine being so low T

Shut the fuck up nigger I know that sexual associations of fapping only include positive sexual experiences for you faggot

Fapping only gets worse.
People will laugh if you say fapping is a problem, but yeah, it's annoying as hell, everyday I have to do it, and if I don't I honestly feel like garbrage. If this is what addiction feels like, then i'm never trying drugs.

People will laugh if you say fapping is a problem, but yeah, it's annoying as hell, everyday I have to do it, and if I don't I honestly feel like garbrage. If this is what addiction feels like, then i'm never trying drugs.
If I don't fap literally big breasted women in video games make me hard and make me lose focus.

If I dont fap I will probably be in prison for knocking some jb foid unconscious and forcefully penetrating her vagina

try dapoxetine

Just nofap brooooo

i should use my fleshlight more often

I like to fapping but i dont see point at this tbh

I used to have to fap 2-3 times per day between 13 and 23. Once you're T drops in you're mid 20s, it gets better.

Before if I didn't fap all I could think of was sex/autopsies, now I am able to control my mind a bit better thanks to lower T levels.

Any type of addiction should be considered as a curse.

I'm indifferent about it, usually I'll fap a few times a week, not everyday.

Nofap and the flatline will make you forget about women.

Fapping is just a habit for me tbh. I don’t really receive much pleasure from it.

Yes It's just a complete annoyance.