Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else feels hardwork is a waste of time?

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
You work so hard just to gain so little, if so why even bother?

The idea of hard work is only marketed towards losers. Winners know it’s all inherited/luck.

any work is a waste of time if a cuttie teen is not blowing you out every night

Yes, and I remember watching a video that mentioned a study that found how much impact luck (and genetics, since it's entirely luck-based) has on outcomes in your life, and general success. I wish I could find the link, I think it was by Veritasium.

only hardwork doing is to be comfy as in working with goverment on your disabilty/gov shit to get money, fuck working. NEET life is better if you can.

I'm starting to feel the same
Me too. I bust my ass at 2 jobs and for what? Nothing. Can’t even afford my own home. Just because I’m not chad and have zero connections I am stuck making shit money.

Everything is a waist of time. We are better off rotting away in bed or ending it

of course it is

do the absolute minimum

i could try working really hard and maybe improve my grades(College), but then i realize i have severe adhd and my arcuate nuclei have been burnt out on vidya. so theres no way i can take "joy" in sitting in front of a stupid textbook for hrs on end.
wish i had found a different copen mech instead. fucking vidya ruined mah academic lifez

I'm starting to feel the same
At the same time if you aren't NEET and don't live in a Scandinavian country with a generous safety net you either work or you are homeless.
Society pretends like incels didn't see how everything is rigged or just basically tells them
"yeah it's rigged but ya still have to work :soy::soy:".

I bet a lot of normie wageslaves derive pleasure from knowing that incels that are NEETs have figured out that a lot of the worker bee mentality they were instilled in was just lies to make males more productive and to improve the lives of sexhavers but are forced to work anyway because soyciety gives them no other option.

if you're american hard work is retarded, americans can afford everything with min wage while living with his parents
if youre shitholecel like me, hard work will pay off once I shit on my country's flag just before travelling to the USA to have an easy life and never come back

Jobs are for people who have carrot in front of their face and someone who hits them with a stick on their back, we don't have those.

when my dopamine and seretonin units are low yeah