Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anyone else feeling suicidal

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
neet for 2 year 7 month... i lose so much league games.. i have nothing to live for. almost smashed my monitor. to think every issue i have comes from my fucking looks. i am thinking of goign to the doctors to get diagnosed with autism. i need neetbux asap

Quit league and you’re lucky your parents let you NEET

neet for 2 year 7 month... i lose so much league games.. i have nothing to live for. almost smashed my monitor. to think every issue i have comes from my fucking looks. i am thinking of goign to the doctors to get diagnosed with autism. i need neetbux asap
First thing is first; drop that cancerous fake fucking game. Get out of it. Go play something else. Look past the facebook-faggot infested over-rated noisy trash and get into something much better. There are shitloads of great games out there. What sort of shit do you like? Surely you don't only play mobas?

First thing is first; drop that cancerous fake fucking game. Get out of it. Go play something else. Look past the facebook-faggot infested over-rated noisy trash and get into something much better. There are shitloads of great games out there. What sort of shit do you like? Surely you don't only play mobas?

idk tbh, spent most of my video gaming shite on playing world of warcraft and shit like that. for some reason i enjoy league even though it just makes me pissed off which is pretty retarded.

Yes. Especially so the last day or two for some reason. I truly hope and wish I have a heart attack as soon as I hit post on this message.

I feel suicidal and homicidal everyday. Today is no different.

Depressed, not suicidal

Every day before I go to sleep I always fantasise about suicide. Every damn day.

I just do not want to live or want to die

I do, not all the time but, its often on the back of my mind.

fuck esport games they are a waste of time unless you are really talented

I'm going through an apathy phase

Not suicidal. Though used to be. Relatively happy where I'm at.

Thanks be to Jesus. Gives me hope for the next life. :)

I understand, I hate going on a losing spree as a Master tier player. What I do suggest is to quit the game and do something that would make you happy. We all feel suicidal, but think about the harm you will do to everyone else if you actually do such act. Try listening to some music it calms the nerves. GL

everyday. i don't know why i haven't done it yet. i'm all out of copes.

I understand, I hate going on a losing spree as a Master tier player. What I do suggest is to quit the game and do something that would make you happy. We all feel suicidal, but think about the harm you will do to everyone else if you actually do such act. Try listening to some music it calms the nerves. GL

youre lucky to be good at something. i am pretty much shit at everything i do.

Add me on league we can play some blind pick sometime

SN: MorbidlyObeese

every fucking day