Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else feel we live in exciting times?

I

Inceljoe

Banned
-
Despite it being the shittiest fucking time for young men in human history, and the incel life sucks ass. Do you some times feel its very exciting to live now? The political shit and all feminist nonsense going down.

What will happen 10-20 years down the drain?
What about all the lonely young men who keep increasing every year?
What about the strong tensions between "racists" and "anti-racists" ? Females VS males? Cucks VS non-cucks?

I really wonder how things will look 20 years from now.

No, to be honest.

Despite it being the shittiest fucking time for young men in human history, and the incel life sucks ass. Do you some times feel its very exciting to live now? The political shit and all feminist nonsense going down.

What will happen 10-20 years down the drain?
What about all the lonely young men who keep increasing every year?
What about the strong tensions between "racists" and "anti-racists" ? Females VS males? Cucks VS non-cucks?

I really wonder how things will look 20 years from now.
The illusion of "exciting times" is created by hysterical click-driven internet journalism and sites like reddit that magnify certain topics that no one cares about IRL. If anything, we live in a time when people are the most complacent they have ever been in history. Posting hashtags on twitter is considered a suitable substitute for activism. That's why I don't expect to see any kind of major social upheaval or revolution taking place. Because everything starts as a hashtag and then fizzles out because the collective attention span is on the level of a retarded toddler.

the only exciting time i have is when i order pizza and see the suffering face of the wageslave that's delivering my food to my door :feelsokman:

The illusion of "exciting times" is created by hysterical click-driven internet journalism and sites like reddit that magnify certain topics that no one cares about IRL. If anything, we live in a time when people are the most complacent they have ever been in history. Posting hashtags on twitter is considered a suitable substitute for activism. That's why I don't expect to see any kind of major social upheaval or revolution taking place. Because everything starts as a hashtag and then fizzles out because the collective attention span is on the level of a retarded toddler.

As Dr. Pierce so wisely said and this is not an exact quote mind you...

Nothing will happen so long as Americans refrigerators and bellies are full and they can watch black football players on large plasma high definition television screens.

P.S: The man died almost 20 years ago now so understand there wasn't really a way for him to know plasma TV's were sadly going to go out of style with millenial cucks and zoomer dumb fucks, despite their superior black levels and technology evolving to prevent the common burn in problem on them.

Nah, shit seems stagnant, even technology.

I wish I can see into the future to see how society will be. Like thousands and hundreds of years. Also the past.

Of course it's exciting. The West is collapsing :feelsbadman:

NOT YET. Only when singularity occurs things are going to be interesting, especially for us

i understand you somewaht , im personnely just waiting for the next Great War so i can finally die in some muddi trench. At least there are other men around who i can call my friends.

As Dr. Pierce so wisely said and this is not an exact quote mind you...

Nothing will happen so long as Americans refrigerators and bellies are full and they can watch black football players on large plasma high definition television screens.

P.S: The man died almost 20 years ago now so understand there wasn't really a way for him to know plasma TV's were sadly going to go out of style with millenial cucks and zoomer dumb fucks, despite their superior black levels and technology evolving to prevent the common burn in problem on them.
lmao

15 years ago I thought I was one of few incels. Now I am one of many. And my personal misery has become mainstream. I stil cannot believe it is true. Other share my personal. fears. Perhaps I died years ago. And every problem I have I project onto this non-existing society in my dying brain just a few last seconds after my passing. All my anger all my fears. I see others suffering my fate but actually it's just me.

That's an interesting perspective. I think it's because
Of course it's exciting. The West is collapsing :feelsbadman:

Gtg! Just got a notification!

Its a good time to watch the world burn.

High IQ. We're living in one of the least exciting periods of human history.

stop watching the news and ldar

No it's all depressing, not exciting

It seems like something big is about to happen tbh.

we live in a time when people are the most complacent they have ever been in history. Posting hashtags on twitter is considered a suitable substitute for activism. That's why I don't expect to see any kind of major social upheaval or revolution taking place. Because everything starts as a hashtag and then fizzles out because the collective attention span is on the level of a retarded toddler.
#metoo caused a few hollywood people to go to jail, and ended up unintentionally making many men mgtow.
It seems like something big is about to happen tbh.
I feel it too man.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back