Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else feel tired all the time?

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
I sleep for over 12 hours a day (I mean, what else are you gonna do when you just eat, drink, play video games, and go on here) and I still wake up tired. I'm 19, I should be bursting with energy... But instead, this miserable existence has pretty much sapped me of all life.

Tiredness is a common symptom of a lack of pussy in your diet. You cannot feel fully rested without having sex.

Framecel222 said:
Tiredness is a common symptom of a lack of pussy in your diet. You cannot feel fully rested without having sex.

Yeah, thats horseshit. As long as you're eating somewhat healthy and exercising you shouldn't feel tired all the time.

Nautica1983 said:
Framecel222 said:

Yeah, thats horseshit. As long as you're eating somewhat healthy and exercising you shouldn't feel tired all the time.

this lol, i swear most incels here are retarded

Nautica1983 said:

But...but broscience!

wishiwasbigger said:
this lol, i swear most incels here are retarded

Don't insult my intelligence, pleb, I bet you don't even watch Pickled Richard and Mortimer.

You cannot properly relax withous a nuce girl having sex with you. You just can't. Pussy is the fountain of life and without it your life will suck. If we had sex we would feel refreshed after merely 4 hours of sleep.

woman's true affection towards you is the ultimate rejuvenation source

so yeah, i feel tired even after waking up, i want to go back to bed after 1-2 hours of being awake